0:17

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

Over the last few days, Dahlia had been going back and forth from the clinic to her house, in between those two places she has also attended her work.

After Dewey's execution, things began to be a bit too intense. Dahlia's room was a mess.

There were yellow sticky notes on her wall. On each sticky note, different information was written. She had divided the information by the trimesters of pregnancy.

The textbooks lay open on her bed with different sections highlighted in yellow.

There was a diagram of pregnancy with the different stages of labor on her floor.

Her body hurt from just looking at the diagram. She knew carrying a child was not easy, it was definitely painful and after reading a few books she was absolutely not ready to be a mother any time soon.

She continued to write in her notebook when someone knocked on her door. Dahlia quickly closed her notebook and shoved a few index cards that were scattered on top of her bed and her books under her blanket.

She got up from the bed to get the diagram that was on the floor when the door opened.

Harry walked into her room, and she threw the diagram on her bed. The sticky notes were still on the wall shit.

"I didn't say 'come in' I could have been changing," Dahlia said, walking up to him, wanting him to get out of her room.

She started to push him back out of her room, "What's all of that" he pointed all around her room.

"I'm just reading" she gave him an awkward smile.

"What exactly are you reading," he asked, getting closer to the sticky notes on the wall. He got one of the sticky notes and started reading it "What can you experience during your second trimester: dizziness, leg cramp, vaginal discharge."

His eyes grew, and he looked at Dahlia horrified.

She smiled at him "Harry-"

"You're pregnant," he whispered. He sounded sad when he said it. Now it was her turn for her eyes to widen in size.

She moved her hands frantically, "Oh, no, no, no" She took the sticky note from his hand and placed it back on the wall.

When she turned to face him, he had moved to her bed. He was holding the diagram. "What's with you being so nosy," she asked, taking the poster from his grasp.

"So you're not pregnant. You just happen to have a huge pregnancy diagram in your room," he asked with one raised eyebrow.

"You know me, I like to learn," she chuckled nervously, sitting next to him on her bed.