0:25

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ʟᴇxɪᴇ|ᴀʟʟɪᴇ|ʜᴀʀʀʏ
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

So far, Lexie is in the lead for Allie, that's not good, but on the other hand, for Harry, Dahlia felt a bit of relief.

She definitely doesn't want Lexie to be in charge, but she doesn't want Harry to be either, and it's not because she doesn't believe in him it's because she doesn't trust Campbell, she knows he's going to brainwash Harry, and she doesn't want that for him.

Dahlia went to the church earlier in the day, where Lexie was hosting a small meeting.

Dahlia was standing in the back by the doors, listening to what Lexie had to say. 

"And how long has this been going on? How many days have you been doing the jobs that were assigned to you?" Lexie asked. In no time, someone responded.

"A hundred and seventy-two days now," one girl with curly hair said.

"Okay, you actually counted, um.." Lexie said, chuckling lightly.

"But no, like a lot of us have because that is a hundred and seventy-two days of cleaning, and picking up garbage, and chopping up vegetables," she said, looking at the group.

"And locking ourselves in our houses at midnight, and having to explain if we're sick so they don't dock our food" She pointed at herself. "And has anyone asked, ever, 'are you okay with any of that?'"

Dahlia crossed her arms. "No," a girl responded, shaking her head, and Lexie pointed at her.

"No. No, because...this is a police state. That's what it is. Right? Essentially. Unless we can find a hundred and twenty-five votes that say No! Right? Do you think we can do that? Can we say no, you guys?"

People started clapping. "Yes, come on!" Lexie clapped and got up.

The whole church broke into cheers and applause.

Lexie is going to cause chaos if she stops giving rules and assignments.

People are going to stop working, and nothing will get things done.

Dahlia turned around and got out of the church.

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

"Harry," Dahlia called for him as she entered his house. She tried to text him, but he didn't answer. She wanted to know how he was.

"Harry," she called again, entering his room. He was sitting on the floor, his head between his knees.

"Hey, what's wrong," she asked, worried, running to his side.

She kneeled next to him and caressed his back. "Harry, what's wrong?" he didn't look at her.

His hands were on either side of his head, covering his ears. He moved his head from his knees and hugged her tightly, his arms around her back.

She hugged him back, "Harry, you're scaring me. Are you ok."

He broke the hug, took a deep breath and cleaned his tears "yeah, I'm fine sorry about that." Dahlia looked at him suspiciously, not believing him,