AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi fellow tpcoanv fanatics!

I am back with another fanfiction based on the book. Before we dive into the fanfiction, I will like to give some quick points so you wont feel any difficulty while reading.

1] This fanfic is not a sequel to my previous fanfiction, 'Entertaining.' If you have not read it, go check it out. [If you like RyanxAllen ship, that is.] 

2] The story is written in the perspective of Eniz. [He is the youngest prince of the kingdom where the world of tpconav and the sidekick of Larence the original protagonist.] Since I am writing from his pov, I might make up somethings about his childhood for the sake of this fanfic, since not much was said about him in the novel.

3] This is not going to follow the canon plot. 

4] The characters might seem ooc. I will try my best to stick to their original behaviors.

5] There is no ship in this book currently. I will think about including one if you want to. Do comment.

6] English is not my first language. So if I make grammatical errors anyway, feel free to comment it politely. I will look out of them in the future.

7] This book is not a oneshot. I will upload more chapters. But it might take a long time to actually upload something. So, don't expect too much from me. I will try my best to satisfy you all.

The picture on the cover is not mine. It belongs to @moom8ow [insta account]. Please check her out, she is an amazing digital artist and has more fanarts.

If there is anything else, I will mention it at the bottom of them chapters. 

I hope you enjoy this book!!