PART 10: TALKING IT ALL OUT

Hi, author here!

Hope you like today's chapter. The long awaited Larence and Eniz talk has come!

*****

'Why is he here?!' Eniz screams in his mind. Ryan, hearing this, turns to Larence, who was staring at him calmly. "Hello Larence, are you also here to help Rachel?" the dark-haired boy shakes his head in a no and before he could answer more specifically, Rachel answers for him, "No, Larence is here to look at those case files. You know, about his village." Her voice turns into a whisper at the last sentence, to not let Larence hear it. "I am going to go to the library." Larence says and walks away. Ryan answers Eniz, 'The same reason as you.'

"Oh no." Eniz whispers. Azruelle nudges him and the prince realizes that the brown head does not know yet. "Larence is here too. For the same reason as us." "WHA-" Before Azruelle could shout, Eniz claps his hand over the other's mouth. Azruelle replies Eniz's glare with sheepish look. "Sorry." Azruelle whispers when the prince took of his hands. 'What are we supposed to do now?' Eniz asks Ryan. There was no response for a moment, but then, Ryan replies,

'Eniz, you should come and distract Larence and take him away from here. I will distract Rachel and Az will take the copies by himself.'

Eniz gapes at the plan. 'No, that will never work!'

'It will. Trust me.' Ryan replies. Eniz still does not believe him. 'Have you forgot that Larence and I had an argument some days ago? I am pretty sure he hates me by now!' 'He does not hate you. And I am very sure that he will listen to you.' Ryan says calmly. 'I mean, do you have any better idea?' Feeling the lack of answer from Eniz, Ryan continues, 'Exactly. Now do this. I am going on with my part.' And Ryan goes into the house and the door was shut. Azruelle stares at the door shocked and confused. "What the hell? Do guys have a plan?" Azruelle asks Eniz, whispering.

Eniz sighs and tell him of what the plan was. "I see." Azruelle says. "Why does Ryan think that? I thought he was smart." Eniz says. The brown-haired boy looks at him and replies, "Because he is smart. And I share the same thoughts as him. I am sure Larence does not hate you." 'If anything, I think he is just jealous.' But Azruelle does not say it. Eniz looks at him frowning. He thinks deeply for some time and finally replies, "Alright, lets do this!" "Yes, Eniz is back on the team." Azruelle cheers in a whisper, earning a small smile on the prince's face.

'Ryan, lets go by your plan. I will be entering in 5 minutes.'

'Good. Also, give that ring over to Az. Since you are going to distract Larence by taking him away and Az being stuck here, I can talk to him.' Ryan replies. Eniz frowns as he looks at the ring. He takes it off and hands it over to Azruelle, telling about the new change in plan. The brown head wears it without question. He remains still for a moment, before flinching and looks at Eniz excited and says, "It worked!" Eniz smiles fondly at the enthusiasm emitted by the other.

After 5 minutes, Eniz takes off the magical necklace and looks at Azruelle. He could not see him at all. Suddenly, he feels a grab on his left hand. "Its just me." A whisper. It was Azruelle. Eniz calms down from the earlier shock. "I thought that feeling my touch would make you sure that I am there." Eniz smiles slightly and whisper, "That's a good idea." "Well, its from Ryan." Azruelle answers and without even seeing the boy, Eniz knew that Azruelle was looking at him sheepishly.

"Let's go now." The prince says and walks up the front stairs over to the door. He knocks on it. It takes some time and the door was opened by Rachel. She looks at him surprised. Ryan was also there standing some feet away from her. "H-Hello Eniz! What brings you here?" Rachel asks, surprised to see the boy turn up at her house so suddenly. Why are so many people coming to her house today? Not that she is complaining.