PART 7: FIRST NON-ARGUMENT

Guys, I am back!

And this time, I have an update. Sorry for being this late. It is due to school, I am not able to write much. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy today's chapter!

*****

Just like they had planned, they all met up at the spot where Allen and his friends found the portals: the place where the barrier was there. Eniz had been very careful in picking out the necessities. He had a good amount of healing potions after he came to know about the monster there. He also took a sword, which he kept on his hip. A small notebook and a pen were also taken by the white-haired boy, just in case, he had to write something down.

It was only 3:30 pm and he was prepared rather early. Even so, he decided to go to the place where they are supposed to meet. After following the directions that he was provided, he finally reaches the place. As he does, Eniz sees the translucent golden sheet covering the area. 'Ah, the barrier...' He understands as he puts a hand on the barrier. It was like steel and would not budge.

Eniz sighs and sits down on a rock that was near the area. His mind begins to toss and turn on the plan they made for tomorrow.

Today, Ryan would try and make a scenario where he and Rachel will have to meet at her house. Ryan, Azruelle and he had decided to meet at 9 am at Rachel's house. Ryan would keep her company, while Azruelle, with his magic powers, will make both him and Eniz invisible and snuck into the library where, Rachel and Larence had kept the files on the massacre. Azruelle will take a copy of all the important information given and will get out of there.

Of course, them going into her house unseen would be a lot of hard work. But this was planned because, if Ryan uses his charms to get both of them into her house, the brunette girl would see them entering the library. There is a chance that Rachel might run her mouth to Larence, given her crush on the dark-haired boy. And as much as Eniz wants to let Larence know about his assumptions, right now would not be the best time, since, he does not think of Allen favourably and might hate Eniz, thinking that the latter is now siding with Allen.

"Oh, you are here already?"

A sudden voice makes its way into Eniz's ear, which makes him jump up from the rock and scans the place in panic. And his honey brown eyes fall on a familiar redhead: Allen. Eniz, immediately starts fidgeting, as he tries to calm down. "Ah, yes, I tend to be early." Allen nods and sets himself down on another rock, soon ignoring the other. Seeing this, Eniz also sits down and his eyes goes around wandering, trying to find anything interesting. Nothing catches his attention.

He throws a glance at Allen. The red-haired boy seemed to be taking out a book and writing something on it. Curiosity fills the prince's mind, but before he could ask, his other half stops him. The other half being Richard, an entity Eniz himself created in his childhood, that still exists to this day. Richard immediately tells him,

'What if he thinks you are being nosy? You don't want to be annoying, do you?'

'But all I am going to ask is what he is writing. It's just a random question.'

'What if he is writing something private? He might be irritated. After all, we are not in a good relationship to ask personal questions. We are just here to make our world safe again. Nothing more, nothing less.'

'Who writes private things in their books when someone can see them? Also, I want to be a better teammate to Allen and make up for everything I have done. For that, I need to converse with him.'

'Fine. But ask something else.'

'I don't know what he likes.'

'Ask him what his favorite book is.'