PART 9: THE OBSTACLE

Hi, Author here!

'bold+ italics' = telepathic conversation.

Confused about what I wrote above? Read the chapter and you will get it.

Anyway Hope you all enjoy today's chapter! 

*****

As he finishes remembering the whole incident, Eniz sees that he had reached his destination. The place was a small café. The main theme was creamy white and the front area was decorated with pink and white flowers, whose names the prince did not know off. At the top of the wooden door was a board which had the name of the cafe on it: Slice of Life Barista. It was nicely written in calligraphy, giving off a small calming and beautiful feeling to Eniz. Without wasting much time, he enters the barista.

The interior was really beautiful; the inside walls were of cream colour, there were many flowery wall paintings, some hanging plants were also put up and so on. Before Eniz could admire the place more, his ear pick up a familiar voice calling his name.

"Eniz, over here!"

The white-haired boy turns to where he heard it and sees Ryan and Azruelle, the latter was waving at him. Eniz walks over to them quickly and quietly, not to catch much attention. But the café was almost empty. Makes sense, since its only 9 am.

"Hello." Eniz greets them as he sits next to Azruelle. As much as he has his own doubts about the brown-haired boy, he still considers Ryan to be the most dangerous out of the two.

The fact that Azruelle has magic was a very shocking surprise to the prince. Of course, he could have seen it wrong. But there might still be a possibility. Eniz was not really keen on ratting Azruelle out. He knew that the magic academies are very strict and orthodox. He had also heard of many magic users who had ran away from the place. So, it made sense if Azruelle ran away too. And using magic in front of everyone would naturally alert the magic realm and they will send people to get the concerned person. Eniz will never do such an inconsiderate and apathetic thing to Azruelle. When the latter is trying to save them.

"Good morning to you too." Ryan answers his greeting, and sips a bit of the coffee he ordered when he got to the café. Azruelle also replies, "Ah, yeah, Hello Eniz." Eniz hums in response to which, Azruelle gives a small awkward nod and looks outside a window that was near to him. Eniz finds how interesting the table cloth looked and forced all of his attention there. Ryan's blue eyes glance at both of them, before he sighs internally. Seems like he has to take the lead today.

"So, about our plan..." He starts and seeing how the other two are now totally focused on him, Ryan continues, "I have made up a scenario for my visit at the Honeycutt household. Yesterday, I was able to get some information. Rachel has a school project to complete. Something on Biology, if I am right. So, I decided to seize this opportunity for our plan. In 15 minutes, I am supposed to go to her house." Eniz slightly smiles. Ryan is really good at going undercover.

"That's good." Azruelle also shares the white-haired boy's thought, nodding a bit approval. "So, lets discuss our plan one last time, shall we?" Ryan suggests. Eniz takes up the opportunity to speak and starts to go through the plan to avoid any confusions.

"After 15 minutes, all of us will go to Rachel's house. Then, using Azruelle's invisibility necklaces that he got from his house, both I and he will enter with Ryan, when Rachel opens the door for him. As Ryan keeps her busy, I and Azruelle will get into the library and take copies of the file from the photographical printer Azruelle has. After that, both of us will leave. Ryan can come back after about an hour." Ryan frowns, internally dying as he thinks about how he has to spend time with Rachel for an hour.