PART 11: EATING OUT [AKA: THE UNOFFICIAL DATE]

Hello, dear reader!

I am back with another chapter. Bella will be making an intro here.  

Just a small disclaimer, reference to trauma. Its not major, just a mentioning. 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!

*****

Larence and Eniz leave the Honeycutt household in a minute, entering the Larence's carriage and telling the coachman where to go. Eniz had already told him which restaurant he wanted to go too and his friend went along with it. As the carriage was going to the destination, both the passengers were quiet, maybe even a bit awkward.

Eniz steals some glances at Larence and noticing how the latter was looking out of the window with great interest, the prince decides to not disturb him. But the black-haired boy turns to the other and asks, "Yesterday, you were... you did great." His tone was restrained and awkward and Eniz could not help but feel confused. When he understands that he was talking about the investigation of the hall of doors, the white-haired boy gets more puzzled. "What are you talking about? I did not do anything yesterday?" It was true, he did not do much to help the situation. The people who did were Ryan, Larence and Azruelle. Of course, Allen also played the role of the leader.

Larence frowns and says, but in a smaller tone, "I meant... when you... stood up for Allen." Seeing his friend's flabbergasted eyes, Larence continues, now having an embarrassed blush on his face, "What I mean is, when you did that, you looked.... You looked cool." The black-haired boy breaks off the eye contact, as he stares at some kid crying to his mother for a balloon from the carriage window. Eniz continues to stare at his friend. Compliments do not come that often from the black-haired boy's mouth and thus, it shocked the prince. Larence frowns and comment, "Please stop staring." And Eniz sheepishly grins.

"Thank you." The white-haired boy says and Larence finally was able to give a smile back.

Soon, they arrive at their destination. It was a good-looking restaurant named 'Olive Grove'. When they enter, Larence immediately notices the beautiful white and grey aesthetic. The walls were white and at the end of it, from the floor, it was painted grey with designs. It had high ceilings and some steel beams on top which looked like a shed of sort. And it was covered with creeper plants. And by the long windows there were white pots with non-flowery plants. There were many seats made of wood. There were long ones the middle and short ones by the windows.

Larence and Eniz goes to a smaller table with two chairs and sit down. Larence immediately says, "You have a nice taste. I did not know about this." Eniz smiles and says, "Some of the nobles were talking about this restaurant in the meeting two three days ago. So, I wanted to try it out." Larence hums in response. A brief silence befalls them, but then, Eniz speaks, "Lets take a look at the menu, shall we?" Larence smiles and nods. After both of them decide on what they want, they call for a waiter and gives the said waiter their preferences. After she leaves, the customers fall quiet.

Larence glances at Eniz, who was looking out of the window. He gulps as he remembers what he said during their argument; about him apologizing. It is true that he apologized to Bella. But she did not accept it, telling him that it was not genuine. He almost got angry. And that's when he realized, she was right. If he was apologizing truthfully, he should not get angry. Also, he was the one who hurt her. He also thinks of her as his friend. Friends don't hurt each other. He was ashamed and, in the end, he told her that he understands what she said and will apologize again, when he genuine feels so.

He did not tell this to Eniz. Larence could always keep this a secret and then, apologize to Bella again without knowing. But that is not fair for Eniz. They just became friends again. Should he risk it?