#.040 ★ gray

⋮☰ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀maze in the mirror !

thursday morning, one of the most boring day jooyeon might say.
why? well because he had art class the last hours of the school day, he was great at doing music but not at expressing his feelings with art.

probably because he sucked at drawing and didn't want to admit it.
however, everything felt a little bit better with hyeongjun sat by his side, paying his whole to the professor who was explaining how to do the art work.

better for him, he just had the other male explaining to him instead of listening to the teacher.

after closing his eyes for a couple of minutes - which were fifteen minutes truthly - someone poked his side, making him wake up from his uncomfortable nap

he hummed softly, rubbing his eyes as he wasn't seeing clearly ❝ you have to draw or else the teacher will give you another detention. ❞ strangely, that day jooyeon hadn't made any teacher angry or annoyed so he could get home one hour early if he stayed still and calm for two more periods

seeing his confused face, hyeongjun chuckled and pointed at the messy tube or paint that jooyeon owned ❝ draw something and then use them to colour, everything is fine. ❞ he shook his head seeing how the younger by just some months was pouting as he wanted to sleep.

after about thirty minute of giving his all on whatever he was drawing on that piece of paper, he gave a quick look to what hyeongjun was putting his effort in.

it was a simple and neat smiley eye but the colours didn't match its emotion.
everything was coloured by different shade of gray.

now that he was to notice, a lot of things hyeongjun owned were coloured with that colour, from his pen case to the small bracelet he usually wore on his left arm

jooyeon, as a big curious person he was, ripped a piece of paper from the notebook where he usually put his thoughts in and began to write something before handing it to hyeongjun who got startled, looking at him with confusion.

jooyeon just told me with a nod to open it, the teacher was a sentitive one and didn't want to hear a mosquito.

« why do you like gray that much? »

it was such a simple question, however it took hyeongjun about fifteen minute to put all of his words on that small piece of paper.

was he getting too emotional?
probably. but no one had ever asked him that kind of question

« why do you like gray that much?

its not happy, yet it's not even sad.

it is just itself, he has a lot to say but people never listen to him.
they despise him, thinking of it as a non-colour that they cannot even decide which way it is typed.

they say he has just one face, the only shade you can see is unique and there is no more.
lies, he is one of the colours with more shades, a monochrome palette made just with grays that have one or two drops of white more can change the whole colour.

why? because he let himself be changed.
be dragged by others and by doing so he lost himself.

he's a strong colour that others can't understand.
that's why i like it so much. »

but hyeongjun forgot that a colour isn't a person.

hyeongjun saw his reflection on that colour, that was the reason why he felt reassured looking at gray things

now the older felt a little bit at uneasy, was that really necessary?
he could've replied with a simple "just because" yet he chose to say those things.

he was being annoying once again

but jooyeon instead felt something inside after reading what junhan wrote, it was as if he understood everything.
he might've been dumb sometimes, but what he made right was reading people.

and oh, hyeongjun was such a simple person to read even if he was interesting.

an intriguing challenge he might say, so another piece of paper flew towards his direction

« have you ever tried writing a lyric? »

──────────────── ★☆
i accidentally deleted one of the chapters ... pls i hate myself sm