#.060 ★ kith

⋮☰     eclipse !

hyeongjun had invited jooyeon to his house, lying to his parents that the two of them would simply complete a pair work given to them by their art teacher and study their subjects for the next day.

a non-existent art work and most importantly even if they had some tests the next day they wouldn't study because I wanted to spend those few hours they had been given for good.

❝ this is you?❞ jooyeon asked as he glanced around hyeongjun's room.
the walls were colored dark gray with black trim and his drawings hung haphazardly on the walls.

that room reflected junhan's personality exactly, he seemed like a perfect guy and yet he had a storm going on inside of him, only a few people could see that.
Just as no one had access to his room.

well, lee jooyeon wasn't nobody to hyeongjun.

❝ yeah, it's me on a family trip.❞ the older by just a few months answered, he was lying on the bed with his head leaning against the wall and his legs stretched out along the end

jooyeon smiled slightly as he saw how small he looked in that picture, his cheeks now almost non-existent with only a few faint patches of fat were nice and plump, his complexion had become lighter over time but as a child he was tanned and his hair was almost coal black, unlike now when it was carrot colored.

everything seemed to have changed so much, jooyeon wanted to know many things about hyeongjun's past but he would wait when the other boy was ready.

jooyeon turned around, scanned him from top to bottom and then jumped on him with his gentle weight ❝ ah! you're so heavy.❞he begged for help, trying to let out of jooyeon's grip but in vain

❝ hey! i'm not heavy.❞ feeling offended, jooyeon started to tickle hyeongjun who struggled, starting to laugh like crazy ❝ stop! jooyeon, please!❞ he shouted, not being able to breathe properly due to the continuous laughter

❝ take your words back.❞ actually, that sentence didn't hurt jooyeon but it was nice to tease the older and every chance was a good one

❝ i'm sorry, i take everything back!❞ hyeongjun gasped as soon as jooyeon stopped tickling him.

now that he had calmed down, he noticed the position they were in.
jooyeon was sitting on top of the body that was now lying completely on the sheets, his hair was disheveled and jooyeon had a mocking smile on his face.

❝ junhan...❞ he softly said, making eye contact with the other male who felt as if he was naked in front of him ❝ have you ever tried kissing someone?❞

he asked, now eyes fixed on hyeongjun's lips serrate.
he wasn't sure about what to reply, he was taken by the sudden that be started stuttering

jooyeon grinned ❝ do you want me to teach you?❞ hyeongjun felt his chest warming up, a strange feeling as if now the thing tickling him was his heart, his head started spinning and his heartbeat becoming more and more fast.

he nodded in respond after some seconds of thinking, what we gonna hurt him anyways?

jooyeon then took his wrists and placed them on top of hyeongjun's head, blocking him.
his grip wasn't hurting but it would surely leave some red marks on them.

jooyeon got closer and closer to hyeongjun's face until they were a few inches far away from each other.
he smiled and whispered ❝ you need to close your eyes.❞ and so as if he was controlled by him, junhan closed his eyes, feeling his heartbeat ringing loudly in his ears.

jooyeon took some seconds to admire hyeongjun's beautiful face and smiled between himself before placing his lips on the top of hyeongjun's.

it was like a magical moment, both felt something growing inside of their chests that seemed as if some flowered tickling them.

jooyeon smiled through the kiss, he felt euphoric as ever, it was an even better feeling than getting an A on a test.

hyeongjun, on the other hand, felt embarrassed, he had never had a friend before, let alone done this.
yet every time he was with jooyeon he experienced something new.

jooyeon ended the kiss, their delivery labored as they looked into each other's eyes.
the brunette could tell he was lost in the pitch-colored eyes that held many secrets within them.

jooyeon stood up from standing over hyeongjun, he had kept his hands to support himself beside his body so as not to hurt him.

as soon as he sat up he was thrown with little gentleness back onto the bed, making two small bounces as he watched with a surprised expression

junhan's face that was previously a snow-like color blushed, two pinkish vignettes could be noticed at a considerable distance.

with all the confidence he had, which was none, he took a deep breath and spoke ❝ now i must show you what i have learned.❞

jooyeon was taken aback by the sudden thing that touched his lips, he didn't know what a strange effect it had on hyeongjun, but he certainly liked it.

jooyeon opened one eye slightly, peering at the larger man in the action. his face was curved slightly so that their noses were not touching, his eyebrows furrowed in a concentrated expression, and his eyes closed, slightly squeezed.

this sight caused jooyeon to laugh slightly, which made hyeongjun pull away thinking he had done something wrong.

❝ i didn't think that one day i would be the one to teach you anything.❞ jooyeon smiled, his breath still a little labored.

oh, if only he could stop time at that moment he surely would have lived in that time space for the rest of his life.

the two pulled away, now hyeongjun was too much embarassed to look at jooyeon in his eyes
they were happy to have clicked on that app.

however something came up into junhan's full of thoughts mind

... what if it was all the calm before the storm ?