#.094 ★ beach part i.

this chapter is 3000+ words and i felt like it would've been too boring if it is too long so i decided to divide the vacation in two/three parts! 

i tried to make all of your... weird requests shsksh 

───────────────── ★☆

as established, gunil found himself in front of jooyeon's house — which actually belonged to his aunt, none of the members of the friend group had ever seen the real lee house — at around 04:53, with a really heavy backpack on his back. he actually didn't even know what he had put inside, but it's not like he was in possession of much clothing since he was forced to live in the school's basement.

now that he thought about it, the food supplies came from jooyeon so it could really be that they were made of rats....

these unhealthy thoughts were chased away by a figure appearing from behind the van, a tiny bit cold, sleepy with hair still ruffled from sleep

"oh, hi gunil!" his previously half-closed eyes had now opened wide revealing the usual liveliness that characterized jooyeon, with one hand he held the light purple blanket tightly over his shoulders while waving the other to greet his friend.

soon after, seungmin and jiseok also arrived and were holding hands, and jooyeon and gunil didn't miss the chance to tease them. of course, neither of the boyfriends minded and they let it all go with a slight blush. 

in fact, jiseok and seungmin had acted like a couple multiple times, at lunch jiseok would bring food cooked by his mother that was reserved only for seungmin, seungmin when they walked the halls always held books that were not his and belonged to the now fruity-haired boy next to him. many other times they had held hands but none of the other boys had ever noticed.

said honestly, gunil felt guilty that he hadn't realized it sooner.

"hiya." a voice behind him made him turn around; it was jungsu with quite red eyes and puffy cheeks. he had probably had another fight with his mother.

gunil couldn't say much about his boyfriend's mother, after all, his was three thousand times worse, but some times she really crossed the line with her son— however, leaving that detail aside, she was a good woman.

"oh, we all are here!" jooyeon exclaimed, this time finally letting go of the blanket that ended up on the ground. with an 'oopsie' he picked it up smiling

"shouldn't we wait for hyeongjun?" gunil asked noticing that the boy had not yet arrived but jooyeon shook his head "no, he's already in the car."

gunil nodded as he went to open the door for jungsu after placing his luggage in the trunk that was about to burst, on the left were the backpacks of gunil, seungmin and hyeongjun that contained the minimum needed for two days and a night at the beach, in the middle were the four different pieces of luggage of jiseok who was in his first woman phase and who knows what they contained. the fact remains that they took up almost all the space that was complemented by the sparse bag of jooyeon who also had clothes in his beach house.

gunil got into the car in the driver's seat, fastened his seatbelt, checked the navigator to get to incheon, which would take about an hour and ten, and after that took a look at the people in the mini van in the rearview mirror.

next to him was jungsu who was trying to put on his contact lenses without poking his eye out, behind them were jooyeon and junhan, the former was covering hyeongjun — who was in deep sleeps — with his light purple blanket observing him with a smile and then leaning on his shoulder and trying to catch sleep in turn.

behind everyone, in the back seats, were the seungseoks who were playing mario kart, trying not to swear at each other loudly.

gunil hid a smile, adjusting the mirror so that he could see the road from the window at the back of the van and then start the engine.