#.057 ★ crazy

⋮☰   tears of chaos !

hyeongjun was patiently waiting for jooyeon to reorder gunil's secret room as he offered to do it due to gunil sudden rush home. probably his parents were angry he still hadn't came back, so instead he put on their original place the instruments they bought to the music market near jooyeon's house.

yes, they were cheap yet they sounded like a star's ones

❝ you didn't have to wait me.❞ jooyeon said, placing the drums' sticks in a place that gunil could see, he sucked at searching things as he sucked for dancing. i mean, the important is trying your best, not the result.

resting nearby keyboard the disordered scores and full of doodles, he never thought that even make a simple cover with the tools to play would have been so difficult.

but on the other hand it was a idea of ​​him and he could not disappoint everyone, as he was his usual

hyeongjun silently shook his head, getting up from the table he was sitting on and taking his and jooyeon's bag, handing it to him ❝  wanted to, besides it's also pretty dark and it's not safe to walk alone.❞ he said, starting to walk towards the door.

fortunately the janitor who checked up on the school during late evening hours just spent his time sleeping in the teacher's room, so there was no way they would've been caught

❝ are you saying this because you care about me or because you're scared?❞ jooyeon teased and junhan just shrugged, earning a chuckle from the other male

the two started walking side by side, the sun has already settled down and the only light that lead them were the lightsaber one and the moon's that shined bright up in the sky.

jooyeon stopped after some time, his gaze fixed on the earth's satellite, making his eyes sparkle.

hyeongjun reached him, now standing beside the younger. silence filled the air, except for the sound of some insect hiding in the park's flowerbed, too energised to have some sleep and quiet down.

❝ junhan-ie ... about what i told you.❞ hyeongjun now stopped breathing for a moment, hands sweating, his skin already pale became more like a polished jade and he felt as he was about to throw up.

❝ do you know what it is?❞ he asked, taking his hand and placing on the top of his chest. hyeongjun's hand slowly started to move according to jooyeon's heartbeat, the too-toom noise even if he couldn't hear it now was like a melody at his ears. he shook his head in response to what the other male had asked him

❝ it's called love which is kinda a folly because you need to be brave in order to love someone.❞ jooyeon wasn't good in a lot of things, he sucked at almost everything but he was good with words. it seemed as if he chose them with care and thought about a script to use in the right occasion.

❝ yes, we become crazy and act impulsively.❞ hyeongjun chuckled in a sad yet calm way, he felt melancholy without a proper explanation, he just felt like that.

❝ that's why i always call you crazy, you do dumb things because of me. ❞ he then continued his speech.
he was referring at that one time when he stood for him because someone started making fun of his drawing.

or that one time when he did a homework but said he didn't because hyeongjun forgot it at home, taking another detention just to let him take a rest at home.

or that one time when hyeongjun started crying all of sudden, making jooyeon panic that much that he started crying too.

junhan smiled at those memories with the other male who made him feel what having a friend meant for the first time in a while

❝ try to help me then.❞ jooyeon removed his hand from his chest, but he never stopped holding it, instead he interlocked their fingers and positioned his gaze again up in the sky, it was too much looking at the other's eyes.

❝ you can't help crazy people, once they come back to reality they stop being happy.❞ but what jooyeon forgot was that hyeongjun was way better than him with using words, which left him stunned.

after a moment taken aback, he smiled again and looked at their interlocked hands ❝ then become crazy with me.❞

oh, how much hyeongjun would have loved to let jooyeon drive him insane at a point where he forgets who he is.

but unfortunately he can't.

his parents are EXTREMELY homophobic, calling every kid the think love a person of their same sex a disappointment of the society, a parasite.
if hyeongjun ever said he mayhaps had a crush on a guy, or even worse, dating him he will surely be grounded until death.

one more thing was that hyeongjun was hurting inside.
he always thought that in order to receive someone's love he needed to achieve something, to do something for them and then he will eventually be loved.

it was a vicious cycle of him::
worrying about the future,
living in the present,
regretting the past.

he always put people's judge above his own will, he was afraid of what others thought about him and how to not disappoint them. everything led him to eventually lose himself and close his feelings.

but now everything felt totally different.

someone whose name was lee jooyeon, a troublemaker and a kind guy loved him even before he had the chance to please him.
he didn't even move a finger for him actually

oh, but at jooyeon's eyes he did a LOT for him.
having let him sit beside him in a desk that was usually occupied by a backpack? something achieved.

having him to compose a song along with their group of friends even if hyeongjun is always busy studying? another achievement.

however, the most beautiful one was eating junhan's laugh.
gosh how much he loved his laugh,
his eyes turning into two small fissures,
his nose scrunching a little and
his mouth forming a half moon.

he swear that it was his favourite sound, even place before his favourite song.

he put their hands inside his pocket, making eye contact with hyeongjun and showing him a warm smile

❝ don't worry, i will wait even thousand years for you.❞