31

december 12

december 12

the giggling and goofing off had made time fly by for the two best friends, and the stream was still going strong. they had played several two player games, which gave the audience a better idea of just how terribly the two of them play together. mind you, they work well together in any other circumstance, but two-player games are their weak point.

"EIGHT HOURS??" elisa exclaimed, reading the stream timer, before whipping her head over to the clock on lucas' nightstand that read eleven pm.

"you know, since we're still somewhat awake enough to function, we could do a twelve hour stream??" lucas suggested, immediately earning an excited "YES".

"do you think we could make it? do you think the viewers would?" elisa then asked, before realizing that just at the mention of a twelve hour stream, the view count shot up.

"you know what i think we should do?"

•••

"WHAT UP CHAT! WE'RE IN VLOGGING MODE YEAAAHHHH" elisa shouted excitedly as the two of them were walking down the street.

"YEAHHHH!" lucas yelled, obviously very hyped. "WE'RE GOING TO SEVEN ELEVEN AND-"

"MONSTER ENERGYYYYY" eli yelled even louder, definitely gathering many stares that could be seen, even at night.

chat could tell elisa was about to yell something else, when her own phone rang,  a discord call appearing on her screen.

"yello" she answered like a middle aged guy, before hearing a legit middle aged guys voice.

"eli, and ranboo if you can hear me, do not get hit by a car please" phil's distressed voice came through, making the teens burst out in laughter.

•••

"ELI NO!" lucas managed out through a wheeze, after just watching elisa pick up a half eaten cake pop off the ground of the parking lot and finish it.

in all honesty he would have stopped her if she hadn't eaten it in one bite.

the two paused the laughter for a moment to make eye contact. just the sight of ranboos mask and glasses with such expression of attitude, made elisa combust with hard laughs, leaving her quite literally rolling on the floor clutching her stomach.

it was only a matter of seconds and ranboo had joined her. since the phone was still in vlogging mode, the video quality was shaky and completely chaotic.

the two weren't even in frame anymore, and yet the camera was solely on the starry sky, unknowingly making it so chat couldn't see their faces, turned towards one another as they laid, giggles fading into contented smiles.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

i finally overcame writers block :)