1-10

Chapter 1 Am I a Tigress?

When Lin Yunxing opened his eyes and woke up, he looked at the unfamiliar scenes around him and the messy memories that filled his mind that belonged to her and seemed to have nothing to do with her, and closed his eyes again decisively.

It wasn't until half an hour later that she confirmed that the experiences of these days were real, not an absurd prank, and that she would not really return to her original place in one sleep, she crawled out of bed resignedly.

The owner of this body is Lin Yunxing, which is also the name of her in modern times, but everyone is used to calling her Evelyn, forgetting her original name.

A few days ago, Evelyn, who worked overtime all night to rush the design drawings, finally delivered the drawings as scheduled, and received generous praise from her boss, was found fainted in the office.

Then she came here and became another person.

They look the same, have the same name, but live in different time and space.

After carefully recalling the memory left by this body deity, I found that I came to 47 years ago, in the early 1970s.

An era that is completely unfamiliar and only exists in the older generation's narrative and middle school history textbooks.

The owner of the body is a young lady who is in the middle of the family. After losing the protection of her family and her status as a superior eldest lady, she has become extremely sensitive to the eyes cast by her surroundings.

Her husband, Lu Jianzhou, is the battalion commander of the Land Rover Battalion in the Third District of the Southeast Military Region.

Imposing, handsome and promising, I don't know how many women dream of being his battalion commander's wife.

Because of this, there are always some girls around Lu Jianzhou.

Lin Yunxing frequently attacked her husband because of this incident, and this time it was especially serious. Lu Jianzhou lives in his duty room and has not come back for five days.

No matter how noisy it was before, he would at least come back in the morning to change clothes and shave in a hurry before leaving.

"It seems to be afraid of my tigress..." Lin Yunxing shook his head with a smile.

She wasn't in a bad mood, and she was able to make fun of herself.

She didn't know why she came here, but since she came, she couldn't go back for a while, so she could only rest when she came.

"Hey—" When washing his face, he moved a little bigger, touching his injured forehead, causing Lin Yunxing to take a breath of cold air.

Five days ago, Lin Yunxing sarcastically satirized Lu Jianzhou's background and talked about his poor relatives in the countryside, which finally annoyed the man.

Lu Jianzhou lifted Lin Yunxing's collar, his eyes turned red with anger. She had no doubt that the man wanted to beat her, but in the end he held back. But Lin Yunxing himself blew up and started smashing things frantically. Finally, when Lu Jianzhou slammed out the door, he was so angry that he knocked his head on the table and bleed a lot.

Just like this, there was another person in this body.

These days, Lu Jianzhou has not come back. That night, let the soldiers bring medicine over.

From this point of view, this Lu Jianzhou should still be a good person.

He was able to control his temper when he was angry. After the fierce quarrel, although he didn't want to see her face for the time being, he still managed to care about it.