51-60

Chapter 51 The Battalion Commander's Gentleness

When Lin Yunxing opened his eyes, it was already bright.

She was still in Lu Jianzhou's arms, and the man behind her was still asleep. Thinking of what happened last night, and thinking of sleeping in his arms all night, his whole face turned red.

Lu Jianzhou moved behind him, and Lin Yunxing hurriedly closed his eyes.

Lu Jianzhou rubbed his eyes, looked outside, took out his flashlight and lit up the old-fashioned wall clock on the wall. Seeing that it was almost time, he gently pulled out his arm from under Lin Yunxing's head.

His movements were very light, while Lin Yunxing would pretend to be asleep to the end.

After Lu Jianzhou got up, he was suddenly empty. He carefully pinched the quilt for Lin Yunxing, then went to the bathroom gently, washed briefly, and then went out.

On such a cold day, he would not let Lin Yunxing get up and cook for him.

There was a pot of porridge left in the kitchen, and he took it with him when he set off. When the morning training is over, you can take it to the duty room, let them heat up, and everyone can eat a little together.

When Lu Jianzhou went out, Lin Yunxing, who had been keeping his eyes tightly closed, opened his eyes.

She stretched out her hand and slowly touched her heart. There was thumping, beating with vigor. However, this feeling is not annoying.

Camp Land Rover.

Morning training has already started.

The wind was high and the sky was cold, the cold wind was howling, and the morning mist was mixed with ice slag, hitting everyone's faces. The weather today is two points colder than yesterday, and the training quagmire not far away has already formed thick ice. Some soldiers used tools to smash the ice cubes on the quagmire before the battalion commander's training. Even if the quagmire looked terrifying, no one took a step back.

The soldiers stood in the cold wind, standing proudly like tall poplars.

Lu Jianzhou stood in front and told everyone about today's training tasks.

Morning: 5 kilometers off-road, then over obstacles, fifty groups each;

Afternoon: close combat, tactical summary.

No quagmire.

The adjutants were a little surprised. It was a biting cold day. They suggested the battalion commander to cancel the quagmire training plan more than once. After all, it's just not worth the risk for the soldiers to take such a big risk just for training. Although all training is for actual combat,

there can be no slack in the slightest. But this group of people, no matter which one is standing on the battlefield, is sturdy, and will never be afraid because of the severe environment.

There is no problem with reducing some injuries in training.

But the battalion commander told them that as a soldier, they must have the character and appearance of a soldier. If you don't have the courage, how can you be reckless at the most critical moment?

What happened to the battalion commander today?

So human?

"What's the matter, is there a problem?" As soon as Commander Lu got down from the front, he saw the two adjutants bewildered.