61-70

Chapter 61 Reported?

Seeing that Lin Yunxing seemed tired, Lu Jianzhou asked her to sit on the fire and heat up the food, and it was ready to eat right away.

Lin Yunxing nodded obediently and said yes, and sat behind the stove, watching Lu Jianzhou busy.

Lu Jianzhou got on the battlefield and got off the kitchen. Although his cooking skills are not as good as Lin Yunxing's, they are still pretty good. The meals he cooks are also very suitable for Lin Yunxing's appetite. After coming here, she also ate several times and was impressed every time.

After all, Lin Yunxing had lived for so many years, and it was the first time that a man could cook for her.

This man is none other than her husband.

It is said that serious men are the most attractive, but Lin Yunxing felt that he was not deceiving me. Seeing the man who was charging forward on the battlefield, preparing dinner for her seriously in the kitchen, Lin Yunxing felt sweet and warm in his heart.

Even the fatigue of the day has dissipated a lot.

If a woman meets such a husband, she should marry.

Lu Jianzhou had just put the hot dishes on the plate, and when he turned around, he met Lin Yunxing's gaze.

Her eyes were full of admiration and a touch of happiness, and through these eyes, she seemed to see her heart.

In the warm candlelight, the two of them stared silently, how tender and tender~ After

one day, Lin Yunxing was exhausted.

After eating, listening to Lu Jianzhou's words, he hurriedly washed himself and crawled into the bed to sleep, leaving all the pots and pans to Lu Jianzhou.

When Lu Jianzhou was ready to enter the room, Lin Yunxing was already asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed while wiping his wet hair, watching Lin Yunxing's sleeping face. He didn't ask her what she was busy with during the day, why did she come back so late? It's rare to go out to play, she just enjoys it. Lu Jianzhou is not worried about Lin Yunxing doing some excessive things outside. Today's Lin Yunxing is worthy of his trust.

About the department store, Lin Yunxing didn't mention it to Lu Jianzhou, but he knew it quickly.

During the training interval the next day, Lieutenant Li walked in quickly and presented Lu Jianzhou with a freshly released newspaper.

——The enthusiastic person made a righteous shot, and the miserable girl escaped from the sea of ​​misery.

The Dongfeng Daily, which is well-known across the country, reported on the front page of the incident in the department store yesterday.

In this report, not only is it described that an arrogant father kicked his daughter in broad daylight, but he also forced marriage for a little money. At a critical moment, a woman stepped forward and rescued the poor girl.

Not only did she send her to the medical station, but she also brought everyone together to raise money, winning her freedom for the girl. In the report, it was also very emotionally described that the girl returned all the things she bought in order to raise money, and finally raised 100 yuan before sunset.

Lu Jianzhou stared at the report and did not move for a while.

Adjutant Li continued: "This incident has aroused huge repercussions, and it has spread all over the world. Many people also call this girl who saw the injustice and helped her as a contemporary female knight. The above also thinks this incident is worth carrying forward. , calling on people to learn from her. It's just that this girl did not keep her name for good deeds, and left after she raised enough money."