21-30

Chapter 21 Is this really a sister-in-law?

After a quick glance, Lu Jianzhou took the soldiers of the Land Rover Camp out of the barracks. Xie Manqin kept following Lu Jianzhou's gaze until he disappeared.

All this fell into Lin Yunxing's eyes.

She didn't say anything, just lowered her head and continued nibbling on the steamed buns.

Although it was only two days, she had already deeply realized how delicious Lu Jianzhou was in this military camp. Even if he is married, women from all walks of life still flock to him, scrambling to become his battalion commander's wife.

The days to come are hard.

"Sister Lin, Battalion Commander Lu is so worried about other women, doesn't he feel bad?" Just as Lin Yunxing was thinking about this, a small head suddenly appeared in front of him.

It was the lively little girl Qiu Runfang.

"Your hand doesn't hurt anymore?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, you see~" Qiu Runfang bent her fingers and was able to move well.

Lin Yunxing nodded.

"Sister Lin, who is your sister over there?" Qiu Runfang sat down next to Lin Yunxing, her chin raised in the direction of Xie Manqin.

"...Well."

"That's weird."

"What's weird?"

"She's your sister, why do you salivate so much for Battalion Commander Lu? I can't wait to eat Battalion Commander Lu in one bite."

Lin Yunxing was stunned.

Is it that obvious? It was just a face-to-face meeting, this little girl was so sure of Xie Manqin's thoughts on Lu Jianzhou. If Xie Manqin was too blatant, then how slow was Lin Yunxing in the past that he didn't notice it for so long.

"...No, Manqin doesn't mean that."

"Sister, I'm not talking nonsense, my eyes are sharp. You can't hide any bad thoughts from my eyes. Sister, look, are my eyes? Very bright?"

"Well, it's really bright."

"Sister also knows that, right?"

"What?"

"You know that elder sister has ulterior motives, but it's just because she doesn't have the face to say it clearly."

"..."

"Sister, don't worry, it's okay. Give it to me, I want her to retreat in spite of the difficulties, and dare not think about her sister's battalion commander Lu."

Lin Yunxing's heart tightened, not knowing what this girl was going to do. She couldn't figure it out either. After only two days of acquaintance, this little girl was so close to her. Seeing the injustice, he immediately vented his anger for her.

Just as she was about to stop her and tell her not to talk nonsense, the little girl had already stood up and walked to Xie Manqin's side while nibbling on the steamed buns, pretending to be emotional: "Alas! Commander Lu is young, handsome and heroic. Women will think about him."

Xie Manqin was the most sensitive to Lu Jianzhou's affairs.

As soon as Qiu Runfang said this, she thought that this little girl had also taken a fancy to Lu Jianzhou, and immediately put a thorn in her words.