41-50

Chapter 41 The whole person is soaked in the honeypot

Small life is getting more and more interesting, and Lin Yunxing gradually has a new sense of belonging in this Land Rover camp.

This is probably a woman, as long as the person she likes is there, it is where their hearts go.

Lin Yunxing has always been very rational and very clear-headed. In the past nearly 30 years of her life, she has never really loved anyone, and it is still difficult for her to understand when other female friends are dying for love.

Such emotions are very unfamiliar to her, and she always believes that no one will really be unable to live without anyone. No matter how intense the feelings are, they are controllable, at least for her, they will not be beyond control.

But it wasn't until she met Lu Jianzhou and tasted the taste of emotion that she realized that there was something that could not be measured by reason.

Her previous thoughts were more like a joke.

But she willingly accepted her misjudgment, like a little rookie, happily walking in a brand new field step by step but firmly.

Lin Yunxing was so unrestrained, and everything was developing in a positive direction. In contrast, Xie Manqin these days can be described as dire.

Seeing that the relationship between Lu Jianzhou and Lin Yunxing is getting better and better, the evaluation of Lin Yunxing in the military camp has improved a lot in a short period of time. However, because of the matter of the spring festival that day, she was always crowded with Qiao Rufeng, and she couldn't explain it clearly, and her situation with Lin Yunxing was completely down for a while, which made her jealous.

Another thing that annoys Xie Manqin is Qiao Rufeng himself.

That day, he suffered a lot at the Spring Festival. First, Xiao Yang broke his hand, and then he was threatened by Lu Jianzhou. In addition, Mr. Qiao almost tried to do it to him. He didn't dare to chase Xiao Yang and beat him. Angered her all over.

Originally, I was thinking of provoking a few words to make him become ruthless, taking this opportunity to bite Xiao Yang and make that dead girl Qiu Runfang look good, and if he was lucky, he could drag Lin Yunxing into the water. As a result, a glass of water slammed into her head and covered her face. If she didn't hide quickly, she would have been disfigured.

What a ridiculous, useless stinky man!

I don't dare to do anything to Xiao Yang and Lu Jianzhou, and I can't toss Lin Yunxing. What is it to lose my temper with her!

It's just that he didn't help him on the mountain, so he remembered hatred for so long. No wonder he couldn't compare with Lu Jianzhou.

Qiao Rufeng's line is broken, and Xie Manqin just wants to clean up with him now, and she doesn't want to touch this bad guy at all.

On Lin Yunxing's side, since she woke up, she felt something was different about this person. At the Spring Appreciation Conference, this was thoroughly confirmed.

Lin Yunxing was no longer the little sheep who was led by her nose. She was cruel and her wrists were high. Looking at such a short time, she was forced to be so embarrassed, and Lu Jianzhou was caught in the palm of her hand.

This time, Xie Manqin was hurt a little bit hard, and she couldn't pull her face to come to the door to stage some hypocritical sisterhood with Lin Yunxing. No matter how sweet she smiled, Lin Yunxing seemed to see through her essence, making her feel sick to the point of vomiting.