171-180

Chapter 171 Get angry if you disagree

Lu Jianzhou and Li Wei came back late at night.

The Li brothers are now tasked with important tasks, and the kitchen does not dare to neglect them. No matter how late, there are supper ready.

When Lu Jianzhou came back, he brought some snacks to Lin Yunxing.

"Have you not slept yet?" When he opened the door, he saw Lin Yunxing with two lamps lit, lying in front of the table reading a novel.

"You're back~" Lin Yunxing really missed Lu Jianzhou for a day.

"Well, it's boring to be alone in the room?" Lu Jianzhou came over and stroked Lin Yunxing's face.

He seldom felt this way before, but now he clearly felt the miss. Perhaps staying on someone else's site, I feel a little uneasy. During the day, he completed the reagents step by step in the laboratory, but he couldn't help thinking about what Lin Yunxing was doing. Without them, whether other people would embarrass her, and whether the meal was delicious.

Lu Jianzhou has never been a mother-in-law's temperament, but once some people have their hearts, they are out of your control.

"I was so bored in the morning that I counted my hair, but with these novels in the back, the time passed very quickly."

Lu Jianzhou also noticed that the light was not good at night, and Lin Yunxing was still lying here reading novels.

"Where did you find these novels?" Lu Jianzhou patted Lin Yunxing's head, and when he thought of what Lin Yunxing said that she was so bored that she was counting her hair in the morning, it was both funny and reluctant.

And the white ape on the other end of the monitor raised his attention when he heard this topic.

He also wanted to know what the two men said about him in private.

"I didn't find it, it was sent by Big Brother Bai."

"Big Brother Bai? Are you talking about White Ape ?

"

The movement of Lin Yunxing's hair paused.

White Ape, White Ape again.

As a man, it is impossible to be completely indifferent to threats from another man. If it can be said to be accidental and coincidental at the beginning, then now Lu Jianzhou really feels that Bai Yuan is not very innocent to his Yunxing.

But the stupid girl in his family didn't notice it at all.

However, Lu Jianzhou didn't plan to remind Lin Yunxing, just let her continue to wonder.

"You've been reading these novels all day?" I don't know why, as long as I think that Lin Yunxing has been reading the novels that Bai Yuan gave her all day, I feel something is wrong.

At this time, Battalion Commander Lu could not clearly judge that this emotion of his was called eating.

It's not a wonderful experience anyway.

"Ah, I don't have anything else to do except read novels, and you're not here."

"You can also choose to sleep."

"Sleep all day long, you think I'm a pig."

"At least don't read it at night . It hurts my eyes." Lu Jianzhou said, he couldn't allow Lin Yunxing to refuse to put these novels away and threw them on the stool.