161-170

Chapter 161 This woman is not in the pool!

"Why, Lord Wei is going to bully me as a girl?" Lin Yunxing just glanced at the wine in the glass, then looked over with a smile.

The smile on her face was a little loose, but she was confident. Without any fear, he met Ye Mingwei's gaze.

Bai Yuan found that Zhao Xiangyuan, who he was familiar with, appeared on the boat.

It was clear that when he was outside the house just now, he could really feel the tension. But when things do come, she can muster a lot of courage.

He thought, he seemed to understand this woman somewhat.

When the weather is calm, I can safely rely on my husband's harbor. However, once someone wants to harm them, or use her to coerce someone she cares about, she will also be aggressive and not afraid of any wind and rain!

"Xiangyuan also doesn't know how to drink. If Lord Wei really wants someone to accompany you for a drink. If you are drunk, I can do it for you."

Lu Jianzhou stood up and said.

"Yo, Scientist Li really loves his wife, and he can't bear it with a glass of wine?"

"Xiangyuan is my wife, I naturally want to love her, protect her, and not let anyone bully her." Lu Jianzhou locked her. Ye Mingwei's eyes were firm and warning.

He wants to make him understand one thing, that is, for a man, his wife is his bottom line.

An existence that must be maintained even in death.

Ye Mingwei smiled and looked away.

He looked at Lin Yunxing in turn, and then at Li Wei, who was nervous and ready to stand up at any time.

"I said that the three of you are taking the problem too seriously. Asking Mrs. Ling to accompany me for a drink is bullying?"

"Even if it's not bullying, it lacks respect." Li Wei also stood up and defended his sister-in-law. stance is obvious.

One of Ye Mingwei's subordinates jumped out upon seeing this. "I said the three of you, but you really don't know what's good or bad. Lord Wei asks you to drink, you can drink it, there is so much nonsense! Be careful to provoke us, and catch that woman out to... bang!"

A wine glass was accurately smashed Come over, the force is not small, and the man's face is bloody.

The women exclaimed and shrank aside in horror.

Only Lin Yunxing, Lu Jianzhou and Li Wei sat still.

"There's no place for you to talk here, come here, drag him to the back mountain to feed the wolves!"

Ye Mingwei instructed lightly while wiping his wine-stained fingers with a handkerchief. The feminine voice was matched with the content, and the subordinate was frightened on the spot, kneeling on the ground and begging Lord Wei for his life.

Soon someone came, and while covering the man's mouth, he dragged him out mercilessly.

A good dismount!

Another good one to kill chickens and warn monkeys!

The situation here is a test of the three people's reactions.

Of course, it is impossible to completely admit to counseling. Once you admit counseling, you will really have to live in a destiny dominated by them. Even if it's acting, being too cowardly will make them gain ground.