71-80

Chapter 71 Yunxing, give birth to a child for me

night.

Lin Yunxing dawdled out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed a little uneasy.

I don't know if it's her illusion or what, I always feel that something is going to happen tonight. When I was in the bathroom, I also worked hard to build myself up mentally.

Although these things are still the first time for a big girl to get on the sedan chair, they are adults, so they can't be too hypocritical. I have never met someone I like before, and I don't want to be casual about these things.

Now, she is sure that Lu Jianzhou is the one she loves and wants to entrust her life to.

The previous few times, Jianzhou respected her intentions. This time, it would be too unpleasant to refuse.

They are husband and wife. Although they are using someone else's body, she is the one who lives with Lu Jianzhou now, so she will not worry about these issues.

When he walked out of the bathroom, he saw Lu Jianzhou leaning on the head of the bed. The dim yellow oil lamp exudes warmth, reflecting on his face, adding two points of softness to his expression.

Seeing Lin Yunxing come out, he waved to her.

"Come here, Yunxing——"

Lin Yunxing obeyed his words subconsciously and walked towards him.

Lu Jianzhou asked her to sit on the bed, while he picked up the towel on her shoulder and wiped her wet hair.

His movements were very light. In Lin Yunxing's memory, Lu Jianzhou seemed to have never wiped her hair so lightly.

In her memory, Lu Jianzhou did things neatly and resolutely. It is also difficult for her to imagine that the hands, which are covered with calluses because of the gun, can still be so gentle.

The small room was quiet and silent, but otherwise warm. Lu Jianzhou was focusing on wiping her hair, while Lin Yunxing was a little confused.

This situation always made her feel a little unreal.

The beating little flames perform a silent dance. Lin Yunxing seemed to be still in a small apartment in the 21st century, and it was as if he had returned to his childhood. There were frogs croaking in his ears and fireflies shining in the night in his eyes.

"The hair is getting longer." Lu Jianzhou's voice recalled from behind, and it also brought back Lin Yunxing's thoughts of which time and space he had left behind.

"Yeah."

"If you want a haircut, you can go to Master Li at the head of the village. His craftsmanship is good."

"Okay." Lin Yunxing replied gently.

"The weather is a little cold now. You are at home alone, and you should build two more fires to keep you warm." He is a soldier, and he is used to the cold weather, and he seldom uses the stove in the severe winter. But Lin Yunxing is different. Lin Yunxing is afraid of heat in summer and cold in winter.

She couldn't stand the cold or the heat, this body is indeed a squeamish person.

Especially the cold.

Thinking of these days, in the middle of the night, Lin Yunxing, who was fast asleep, rolled from the other side of the bed into his arms, hugging him and refusing to let go, Lu Jianzhou was a little funny.