191-200

Chapter 191 It's up to you next

When Bai Yuan arrived, he was dumbfounded by the dazzling bright red in the room. Zhao Xiangyuan lay there, her legs full of red.

Lu Jianzhou's face was pale, and the arms holding Zhao Xiangyuan were shaking.

"Call the doctor, call the doctor quickly!" Li Wei grabbed Bai Yuan in panic and rushed to him.

Bai Yuan was also panicked, and hurriedly turned around, afraid that his subordinates would be too slow, so he stumbled to find Zhou Yi.

Zhou Yi was about to go to bed when he heard the door being kicked open.

"Master Bai Bai?" Zhou Yi was vigilant. Bai Yuan broke in so late. Could it be that the matter was exposed?

"Doctor Zhou, come with me, something happened to

Mrs. Li." "What happened to Mrs. Li? What's going on?"

"Don't ask too much, just follow me quickly, I'm afraid it will be too late."

Zhou Yi Take out the medicine box and follow behind the white ape. The latter thought he was walking slowly and was afraid of delaying the diagnosis and treatment, so he pulled him directly and ran fast.

"The doctor is here."

As soon as Zhou Yi entered the door, he realized that the situation was different. But he has been undercover alone in a hostile organization for so long, and he has not been discovered, which shows that his mind and thinking are extraordinary.

He was silent and walked over.

"Please let Mr. Li go first, and I'll give Mrs. Ling a diagnosis." Lu Jianzhou had already carried her to the bed. After so long, it was impossible for her to stay on the cold ground. But the two brothers didn't dare to move, they just hugged her gently.

Lu Jianzhou grabbed his wife's hand, his eyes were full of panic, and he kept comforting her, telling her not to be afraid, saying that the doctor was coming soon.

"Zexiang, I'm afraid, my child..." Lin Yunxing also held Lu Jianzhou's hand tightly, sweating profusely because of the pain, and the other hand caressed his stomach in fear, lest he would lose the baby in his belly.

"Xiangyuan, it'll be fine, you'll be fine... Doctor Zhou, I beg you, you must save her." Lu Jianzhou pulled Zhou Yi over, he retreated to the bedside, always with her, eyes Never leave her.

On the other side, Ye Mingwei got the news and came over in a hurry. " Bai

Yuan, what's going on?"

"Master Wei, my subordinates don't know either. When they rushed over, Mrs. Li was covered in blood, and the situation was very dangerous. Doctor Zhou has already rushed over and is now treating her."

When the ape reported these things, he did not forget to be distracted and concerned about the situation inside.

When Zhao Xiangyuan grabbed Li Zexiang's hand and said she was afraid, it made him feel the heartache for the first time in his life.

"It's so serious." Ye Mingwei also became nervous. What he is worried about is not Zhao Xiangyuan himself, but that such an incident at this critical moment will seriously affect the research of the Li brothers. It would be even more unfavorable if there was an accident and Li Zexiang was depressed.

"Okay, why did such a thing happen?" Ye Mingwei couldn't help but ask his teacher how to take care of the people here. He repeatedly told them to take good care of them and not let them have an accident. As a result, not only did something go wrong, but it was so serious.