101-110

Chapter 101 Slow down and eat up~

The two children probably knew that Lin Yunxing was not easy to mess with, so they only surrounded Lu Jianzhou.

Lu Jianzhou was reluctant to leave his wife there alone, so he turned his head and reached out to Lin Yunxing.

Lin Yunxing understood what he meant in seconds, and took out two little mouse mud dolls from his pocket, which were so lifelike and lovely.

"Do you like it?" Lu Jianzhou asked.

The two little heads nodded together, and answered crisply: "I like it~"

"Then take it, these are given to you by my little aunt."

"..." Two children, look at me, I look at you, Not knowing what to do, they turned to their mother for help.

Aunt Wang looked at Lin Yunxing, then at Lu Jianzhou, and finally had no choice but to say: "Auntie gave you, thank you so soon."

"Thank you Auntie—"

"Good."

"Uncle told you, these are all The little aunt made it by herself, and the children in the Land Rover camp are proud to have a mud doll made by their aunt." Lu Jianzhou said half-truth to the two Guwazi.

The two children suddenly widened their eyes and held the clay puppet in their hands in surprise.

The look in Lin Yunxing's eyes was no longer timid, but with a hint of admiration.

Lin Yunxing was a little funny, why didn't she know that Camp Commander Lu had such a side?

Hey, is it really good to lie to children like this?

Lu Jianzhou blinked at Lin Yunxing, as if to say: It's not all lies, your clay puppet is indeed very popular.

Aunt Wang and Grandpa Gu Li were also surprised, but the content of the surprise was different.

When did Yunxing have such a clever hand? Even if she is really skilled, with her temperament, it doesn't seem like she can do these things to please the little dolls.

The daughter-in-law of the Lu family is really looking more and more strange.

After leaving from Grandpa Gu Li's house, Lu Jianzhou took Lin Yunxing to several houses, but he was thinking about eating and didn't sit for a long time. Sit down for a cup of tea, and after a few chats, we agreed on a day to get together.

Although Lin Yunxing's reputation in this area is not very good, but it hinders Lu Jianzhou's face, plus everyone is an adult, he will not be slapped face to face.

When the two came back, dinner was just on the table, ready to eat.

"Mother and sister-in-law, hard work." Lin Yunxing happily looked at the bowl of yellow pumpkin rice on the table, and the greedy worms had already come up.

"There's no such thing as hard work, let's eat quickly." Mother Lu smoothed Lin Yunxing's face behind her ears and touched her head.

Lin Yunxing was very obedient, and let Mother Lu touch her head without showing any resistance, but raised the corner of her mouth happily.

She now knew how the habit of Commander Lu's touching his head came from. It turned out that it was passed down from his mother.

She really likes this action, because it is full of love.

This is the thing that makes Lin Yunxing most heartbroken.

"Yeah~ It's delicious." Lin Yunxing's eyes suddenly lit up after a mouthful of pumpkin rice. Without the slightest exaggeration, she looked at Mother Lu with a gleaming look.