Chapter 27: Gagged

Sunshine's POV

I woke up.

Yey! I woke up! I am alive!

I call upon my ninja skills and slowly get out of the bed.

I did a quiet little celebratory dance. I don't want to wake Grey Grey up.
It would be embarassing if he saw me dancing. I am aware that I look like I'm having a seizure whenever I am dancing because one of my sheltermate nicely informed me.

I tip toe to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth.

I stare at the shower for a minute , undecided if I'll take a shower now or later.

I need a shower badly. I feel eeky when I have my period. I don't know why am I sweating like a pig whenever I have a period.

I tried to remember the instruction that Grey Grey gave me to activate the voice command of his shower.

"Access to shower please." I said clearly.

"State your name please."

Woow! Cool! I clear my throat.

"Sunshine." I answered.

"Precious Rosen-Hower. Accepted."

Success! Yey!

I ignore that the computer said a different name. The important thing was I can shower now!

I hurriedly remove my clothes and dispose my pad.

Once I entered the shower stall, the shower started immediately.

Beside his bed, I also love Greyson's bathroom.

I don't know how many minutes I took to shower. I am concerned about the amount of water I am using but Grey Grey assures me that it's not that much because he said they collect rain water and recycle it.

After my refreshing shower, I went to the walk-in closet of Grey Grey that's connected to his bathroom.

I wear one of the cute dress that Ameera lend me.
I wear one of the cute flip flops that Ella gave me.

I wrap my hair in one of Greyson's black towel. I walk back to Greyson's room and saw that he's still sleeping.

I open his curtain a little bit to see what time it is.

The sun was a little brighter so at least 7am? I am not sure.

I hate to wake Greyson up but I want to visit the shelter as early as possible.

I sat beside him and brings down the blanket to see his face.

His hair was disheveled but he still looks so handsome.

In the morning my face was so puffy but Greyson's not like that. He has no drool or bad breath. Unfair.

"You are too much perfect Grey Grey. You could snore a little you know." I murmur. I brush his soft hair out of his face.