Chapter 44: 911

Greyson's POV

"Are you ready?"
I look at my father and roll my eyes.

"We should have unleashed Gab and Jamison instead. It will saves us a lot of time." I said.

This time it was my father's turn to roll his eyes.

"Your brothers will not only destroy this house but also the whole neighborhood. Imagine the cost of the after effects. I don't think we can fool the police on that one."

I raise my eyebrow. "As if the government will intervene with your business. Let's be real for a second daddy. What's your body count?"

"Will the hit I ordered included?" Daddy ask.

I shrug my shoulders.
"No. Just the one you personally attend."

I suspect my father whacked at least 50 people at the latest personally. You really don't reach his untouchable status clean. At this point he can create his own mafia.

Thank God he didn't, at that situation Gabriel will really be uncontrolled.

"I'll humor you. Including the one I ordered, maybe tripled or quadrupled of the total you are thinking right now." Daddy said nonchalantly.

I unconciously step back from my very own father.

My father chuckles quietly when he saw me steps back away from him.

"It's killed to be killed Grey. I may not lead a sindicate but it doesn't mean I know some of them. They know not to do their activities near my businesses. It's not like I kill without reason. Trust me most of those people are notorious criminals. I don't kill innocent people but it depends on the outcome of this meeting." Daddy said darkly.

"You mean precious might become an orphan after this meeting." I concluded.

Daddy smiles sinisterly.
"I promised Sunshine that I will avenge her after all."

When??

"Let's go." Daddy finally said.

We went up the stairs leading to the boring old brown colored door of this house.

Daddy knocked twice and we heard a muffled sound to the other side.

The door was opened by an older brown eyed woman with red hair in a bun not as bright as precious, pasty colored complexion, she has that pinch face like a harpy.

She's wearing a yellow blouse partnered with a white long skirt and pearls on her neck and ears.

Her feet was clad in a flat yellow shoes.

She was looking at us in surprise.
"May I help you?"

"Goodmorning. I am James Rosen-Hower. I believe my secretary informed you of my visit."