Chapter 32: Who runs the world

Greyson's POV

It's christmas eve.

The whole house was buzzing with excitment.
Christmas songs are continuously playing on our whole estate on repeat.
I swear to God I already memorize at least 15 christmas carol at this point.

Our 20 foot Christmas tree was sparkling with different colored lights.
All the presents are under the christmas tree while I am still gift wrapping mine.

Precious is somewhere around here. I don't know where she run off to after she woke up.
I did not even know she already woke up because I am so fucking tired.
I only slept for a grand total of 4 hours.

How can I?

The person that you wants to marry and you did not even take for your first date suddenly ask you to marry her.

Like what the fuck?

Flashback

She ask me to marry her?

I discretely cup my balls if I still have it, because apparently Sunshine has bigger balls than I am.

"A Million times yes precious-" I can see her eyes lit up with excitement.

I raise my pointer finger and boop her nose. "But, I will ask you that same question when the time's right so for now, let's just spent our time together and enjoy this stage of our realtionship. Okay?"

Sunshine smiles and boop my nose back. "Okay!"

End of flashback

I carefully wrap every gift that I bought for my whole family. I wrote on the card

From: Grey Grey & Precious

Once I finished wrapping everything I call the staff to place it under the tree.

I was suppose to go down to look for Sunshine but daddy message me that I should go to their room.

I went to the 2nd floor. After I press the bell to their room, mommy opened the door.

"Merry Christmas Eve Grey!" Mommy exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas eve mommy." I kiss her cheeks.

I enter their room and I saw daddy sitting on their massive bed with money and envelopes on his opposite sides.

"Grey Help me please. I need to correctly place the christmas bonus of our staff on their respective envelopes."

I nodded and sat down in front of daddy.

Mommy slumped on the floor with boxes of Santa socks.

"Why do you have so many Christmas socks mommy?"