Chapter 30: Operation first date

Greyson's POV

I swear to God I saw my life flash before my eyes while I was choking.

Never in my life I would have imagined that I will leave this planet in a lame way.

I can see it now.

Cause of death: choking secondary to inappropriate timing of questions

If precious plan was to kill my whole family at the same time, she's doing a good job.

"Grey Grey! Can you breathe now?" Sunshine's face was less than an inch away from my face. I can hear the worry and panic in her voice.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath to make sure that there's nothing stuck on my airway.

When I opened my eyes, Sunshine was still roaming her eyes all over my face.

"I'm okay now." I rasp.

Sunshine sigh in relief.

"I thought you're gonna die Grey Grey." She murmur.

"I thought so too." I joked.

Sunshine pursed her lips and grab my hands.

"I'm sorry." She murmured.

"Oh precious." I lift and place her on her lap. Sunshine mushed her face to my chest.

"It's okay don't be sorry." I murmur.

I heard someone snorts and I look up and see Gabriel glaring at me.

"Don't be sorry? Seriously? I love you big sis but we almost die!" He exclaimed.

Jamison nodded in agreement and said.
"I refuse to die like this!"

"Then how do you want to die?" Daddy ask Jamison.

"Like something cool you know." He replied.

"Like what? Give me an example."
Daddy said.

"I'd rather die by detonating my failed experiment." Gabriel answered indignantly.

Daddy arched his eyebrow. "I'd rather you detonate your failed experiment away from my property and our family."

Gabriel dramatically gasp and place his hand on his chest.
"You would let me die on my own daddy?! How cruel!"

"Ab-sofucking-lutely!May you rest in peace son." Daddy solemnly said which made us chuckle.

"Don't worry Gabriel we will build a statue in your honor when that time comes and we will place it in the middle of our fountain." Parker joked but looking at Gabriel's expression it feels like he really wants a statue of himself.

Sunshine remove her face from my chest, look at my family and she starts to apologize.

"I am so sorry everyone for causing so much trouble. I didn't mean for you all to choke on your food."