Chapter 53: Five years

ELLA'S POV

Cara, Sunny and I are all dumbfounded.

You know why?

Because Gideon, Blakey and Grey fell like a domino tiles on the grass.

I know I should be worried to death because hello! It's my dear husband, eldest child and only brother who drop dead like flies but I can't help it.

I laugh first.

Lord God. Forgive me.

Don't let Gideon know I laugh first before helping him.

The MIB hurriedly remove our harness and used parachute.

Cara, Sunny and I unhurriedly walk towards our significant others.

I'm so proud of my Sunny. She learns early on that we must not give all our attentiom to our men. It should be vice versa.

"Are they still alive?" Cara ask the MIB who was busy dragging Blake's body towards the car while the other MIB's are lifting Grey and Gideon's body.

Why are they dragging my brother instead of lifting him?

"Yes. Ma'am."

"Is Grey Grey okay?" Sunny ask worriedly.

Cara snorts and replied. "Don't worry Sunshine, even God himself will not kill Greyson."

"He's the heir of Satan big sis. Greyson will outlive all of us. Oh and daddy is Satan himself if you are wondering. Right mommy?" Gabriel said.

I nodded in agreement. Gideon's evilnes  has no bounds. Just the other day he hides my donuts because he said my blood sugar will increase and I already had enough.

I don't give a jam if my sugar increases. I am already at the age that I should be living my life to the fullest!

I should just throw all his clothes. Since he got 2 walk in closet full of them.

Imagine Gideon naked 24/7.

Not a bad thought Ella.

My thoughts of Gideon being naked for 24/7 was cut off when the MIB calls my attention.

"Madam. We are ready to bring them to the hospital."

Oh right. Gideon, Blakey and Greyson are still unconscious.

I forgot.

My bad.

"Owkie dowkie. Just call the hospital that we are bringing them and if they can place them in 1 room that would be excellent."

"Noted Madam."

I nodded and I can see Sunny creeping towards the car that contains Greyson.

I immediately grab her hand to drag her to a different car.

"Oh no Sunny. You don't need to accompany them. They are fine and that Car was already full."

"But Grey-Grey-" Sunny started protesting.

"They will be fine homey! Trust me!"
I exclaimed.

"Homey?!" Cara asked surprised.

"Yow! Mommy's learning!" Gabby shouted in glee.

I raised a two thumbs up to Gabriel.
Cara was just looking at us in disbelief.

We entered one of the cars.

"Madam, the hospital said that the rooms are all ready."

"Owkie dowkie then!"

We finally arrive at the hospital after 15 minutes.