Chapter 28: Alligator

Greyson's POV

Sunshine knows uncle Blake?

I was shock when Sunshine runs towards uncle Blake as fast her legs can and jump into his arms.

I was worried for a second that uncle will not catch her but he did.

Wait a minute.

Why she's not running into my arms whenever she saw me? I'll need to rectify that later.

Sunshine hugged the living shit out of my uncle and all of us are just gaping at them.

Uncle Blake carefully place down Sunshine on her feet.

"I can't believe that I'll meet you here! Are you okay? Why are you here? You're not sick are you?!" Uncle Blake asked worriedly and I can hear a slight panic in his voice.

Sunshine shakes her head.

"No sir! I am just here because Grey Grey's brother needs a check-up because his snores can be heard up to Siberia!" Sunshine excitedly said.

"I don't snore that loud!"Gabriel whined.

"Shut up!" All of us hissed at Gabriel.

"Grey Grey?" Uncle Blake furrow his eyebrows.
"Are you telling me young lady that you got yourself a boyfriend? I need to meet this person because he might be a sexual predator."

"Grey Grey's not an alligator Mr. Bradford." Sunshine replied.

"They have an alligator here Gideon?" I heard mommy ask daddy.
I heard someone snickered behind me.
"No love. This is a hospital." Daddy whispered.

"Alligator?" Uncle Blake repeated.

Sunshine giggled and shooks her head.

She grab uncle's hand and drag him to our direction.

"That's Grey Grey Mr. Bradford." Sunshine pointed at me.

Uncle Blake look up and realize that I am Grey Grey. He narrow his eyes and purses his lips.

Oh fuck no. Stupid stuff will come out of his mouth in a count of 3.

1.

2.

3.

"No can do. He's definitely a sexual predator." 

I sigh. I want to face palm so bad.

"Huh? I already told you Mr. Bradford he's not an alligator." Sunshine repeated.

"Even if he's a terminator baby girl no can do." Uncle Blake cross his bulky arms on his chest and stare at me sternly.

"Why?" Snshine whined.

Uncle Blake raised his eyebrow and look down at Precious.

"Simple. I know his father and he is the top boss of the sexual predator hierarchy."