Chapter 31: Alfred the AI

Sunshine's POV

I Am currently surrounded by beautiful creatures

Greyson's family was out of this world. Like I said before, it was a crime to be ugly in this family.

My eyes unconcsiously darts to all the doors that I can see. I've been waiting for police to barge in here to arrest me.

Crime: being ugly amongst ethereal people

I do believe that I am not ugly. All of us are beautiful but it is different if you are eating with people who are solid 10/10.

Uncle Blake's blonde family was really a stark contrast with Greyson's dark haired family.

"Precious." I was startled when Greyson nudge me.

I look up and saw him staring at me with bewildered expression.

"What is it Grey Grey?"

"You're not eating."

I furrow my eyebrows.

Instead of answering me, Greyson switch his gaze to my full plate.

I follow his gaze and realize that my muffins are still untouched.

"Why am I not eating Grey Grey?" I ask Greyson dumbly.

"How would I know the answer to that question precious?" He retorts back.

I nodded seriously. "You're right. You don't know the answer to everything. I think I should ask someone else."

"I don't-" I cut off whatever Greyson was saying. I cup his face and murmured. "It's okay Grey Grey. I understand."

"But-" I stop Grey by covering his mouth with my hand.

I roam my eyes and I decided to ask Gabriel. I think he is the smartest, so I'm sure he can answer my question.

"Gabriel." I called.

Gabriel looked at me, strange enough he immediately chew his food faster. He raise his finger as if to say 1 minute and drank a full glass of water.

He clear his throat first before he answered me.
"Yes Big sis?"

"Why am I not eating?" I ask.

Gabriel stare at for a moment.

"Well, I think you don't have an appetite right now and maybe you'll just eat later."

I clap excitedly and in the process I accidentally slap Greyson. I'll say sorry later. For now I am elated and points at Gabriel. "I am right. You are the smartest!"

"I know right?! I am so happy someone appreciates my brilliant mind! Come here Big sis let me hug you!" Gabriel exclaimed.

Who am I to decline a hug from Gabriel. I stood up but I was immediately back on my seat my when Greyson grabs my arm.