☘︎ : First Daesang

HOT PINK WINS THEIR FIRST EVER DAESANG AT THE MAMA AWARDS.

the girls of HOT PINK sit in their chairs waiting nervously for who is about to be nominated for the ALBUM OF THE YEAR award.

the nominees were GFRIEND, BTS, TAEYEON, EXO, HOT PINK, and IU.

"and the album of the year award goes to..."

"HOT PINK!"

everyone was shocked. they weren't expecting to get the award, and some of them didn't even get up from their seats.

sieon pulled the members up from their seats and began to lead them down to the stage where you collect your award. seulgi and mua were holding hands while taika was on the verge of crying.

sieon taps the mic.

"uh, thank you so much for this award. if i am honest, my members and i never expected for this to happen. it's a very new and crazy feeling, and i'm just filled with thankfulness. uhm, thank you to all our fans - SUNRAYS we love you! you are our lights in the dark and we truly couldn't have done this without you."

eden steps forward.

"i just want to say a thank you to everyone who has gotten us to this point. i want to say thank you to my managers, my choreographers, my vocal teachers, the staff, my CEO and most importantly my members and our fans. it truly could not have been done without you."

eden begins to speak in german while taika is full on crying and riko hugs her. riko then goes up to speak in japanese.

after riko's speech, taika wipes her tears and goes up to give her own speech. lastly mua steps up to give a tiny speech.

"once again, thank you for making HOT PINK's dream come true. we love you, sunrays! thank you so much!"

the girls then group hug and then walk back to their seats for the rest of the night.