☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐰𝐨

it was approximately 11am when seulgi was standing in line at the supermarket. the members have been eating and losing their stuff recently, well except for eden. she's extremely organised.

she stood in line with eight new makeup brushes, four for her and four for riko, then a box of perfume with a bunch of fruits in the other. her hands were getting tired and sighed in frustration for not grabbing taika when she had the chance.

next up in line was the girl herself and a dark haired man stood behind her and she could feel his eyes on her.

noticing it through her peripheral version, she thought it was just another fanboy trying to get her attention so she brushed it off. seulgi gave her items to the cashier as she dug into her purse for her card.

"the cost is $20," the cashier stated as seulgi nodded and gave her a solid 30 dollar bill. "your change is 10.00. please come again," the woman smiled. "thank you." seulgi replied and walked to the door but something stopped her.

"seulgi!" she turned her head around to see who called her name. more confused than ever since she knew no one in this store. "you forgot these." the dark haired man from before replied, holding her card out in front of her. "oh, thank you so much." the girl panicked and quickly took the card from his hand.

"it's all good, you don't need to thank me." the man relayed.

"no, really. thanks alot." the woman chuckled in embarrassment as the two of them stared at each other, finding a liking to each other just from sight.

"i'm in a rush, but my name's seulgi. although you already know that," she greeted and took out her hand so he could shake it. "i'm hyuk, but my friends call me daniel." the man took her hand and she smiled for a reply.

"it's nice to meet you." daniel said putting his hands in his pockets. "you too, bye." seulgi said walking away. "bye." the man said admiring the girl from where he stood.