☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

friday morning at 8am sharp, seulgi woke up and got ready to meet with her new boyfriend

friday morning at 8am sharp, seulgi woke up and got ready to meet with her new boyfriend. two of the members; mua and sieon, already knew but she promised herself she would tell the others sooner or later.

she exited the dorm, the cold wind brushing up on her arms as she reached into her bag for her phone.

"it's very cold outside, do you have a coat?" her voice sounded smooth over the phone, and the man on the other side seemed very happy about it.

"no, i didn't bring a coat but i could leace the heater on," a familiar car pulled up in front of her and smiled in gratefulness. "outside is freezing cold and i forgot to bring a coat." she sat down in the front seat, immediately turning the heat of the car on.

"does that mean we can't go to the park?" daniel asked, adjusting the heat to seulgi's liking. "we don't have to, we could always do the cliché and watch movies." the woman smiled and pulled out her phone, going online to look at movies that were airing at the time.

"are you always this prepared?"

"clearly not, because i forgot a coat and didn't know outside was gonna be this cold."

it was a few weeks away from christmas, and it seemed like the radio was already in the christmas mood. the christmas song starts to play and the only thing in the car creating noise was that. as the song carried further along, daniel started to sing along.

the woman looked across to the man, and started smiling in amazement. she began to sing along with him. the two of them got completely be immersed in the song and each other, not realising the sky's tiny snowflakes falling around them.