☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was early monday morning when eden went over to meet her boyfriend. she knew the other members would soon get curious. not that they aren't already but she would have to tell the sometime.

she took riko's car knowing the girl wouldn't mind. she wasn't about to risk someone catching her and then have to go home to a shoe being thrown at her head.

"yes, i'm on my way." the ringing on her phone caught her ears so she quickly pressed the green button, pressing her eyes back to the road. "are you there yet?" the man's deep voice ran through the small device, and eden swore she would've stopped everything then and there.

"i just said that i'm on my way." realising she was approaching a familiar road, she quickly said bye and hung up the phone. exiting the car with her things, she quickly put her hands around her body as it was cold and nearing winter.

eden reached the door and quietly punched the code in. as soon as she heard the little noise to enter, she fastily walked into the house and quickly put the heater on. calling out to the man, she heard no answer so she just decided to walk to the living room. as she walked, a huge figure came out in front of her and the woman let out a loud scream.

"what the hell! do you have a death wish?"

the nan laughed, going to wrap his arms around the small girl but she kicked his shin which had the man wailing around and holding his foot in pain.

"next time, it'll be a place you won't like."

she walked towards the couch, grabbing the remote off of the chair and instantly turning the TV on. she felt a strong scent come around her, and soon felt herself smiling to herself. "can i get that hug now?" the man smiled and his dimples showed. this only made eden smile brighter, she was a sucker for dimples.

"only if you promise to never jumpscare me again," she proposed and listened as the man behind her stayed quiet. she turned around and soon realised it was only to get her to look at him. "can i promise that?" eden punched hyungwon in his stomach and the man let out a huff while laughing.

"okay, okay, i promise to never jumpscare you again." then, eden smiled and ran out of the couch to give him the biggest hug she could ever give him. with her weight coming right at him and his foot and stomach being hit, they both fell to the ground, giggling and laughing.