☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐨𝐧𝐞

eden woke up getting ready to start her day. she had a busy schedule today so she got up early, knowing she was going to end up being completely worn out when she got home.

she got out of the house and decided to use usual transportation, which was bus or train. her manager wasn't with her for this part of the day, which she was glad for. she was by herself and got a little sense of freedom.

eden got out of the bus and headed for the market. she wanted to start off by buying her daily supplies which she was running terribly low on.

"mocha, cappucinno, vanilla, french vanilla. where's the damn black coffee?" she was running low on her coffee, and she didn't feel like purchasing an alternative.

"you mean this?" a dark haired man asked coming around the corner. "it was actually just around the corner, don't know how you couldn't see it."

the man sassily replied, "is it the last one?" eden asked, ignoring the boy's antics. "yes, and it's mine. too bad, so sad."

"that's a little childish of you. just take it i can get it somewhere else," eden glared while eyeing the his tattoos.

"take a picture, it might last longer." the boy said. "you're quite full of yourself for someone who just met a stranger." she rolled her eyes, grabbing the box of cappuccino. "confidence is attractive." he shrugged his shoulders and the woman smiled.

"maybe you could repay me for taking the last one?" eden hesitantly asked, even though she knew the consequences. "like a date?" the man continued, now leaning lightly on the isle of food. "whatever you wanna call it." her smile seemed to travel to the man's face, because he soon found himself smiling.

"what's your name?" he asked, "soojin." she contemplated on giving him her stage name, but what she was doing was already a big no so she didn't care anymore. if she was gonna break the "rules", then this was a good reason. "what's yours?" she asked, not looking away.

"hyungwon." the man, named hyungwon replied. "nice to meet you, hyungwon." she said. "nice to meet you, soojin."