☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

as soon as their schedules ended, the members of hot pink rode down to the hospital to see seulgi and the latest edition to the family. all of them sat happily on the ride there and were all jittery from nervousness.

after they arrived, they warily walked into the place filled with scents of chemicals, powder and sanitizer. "name?" the nurse asked as she clicked her fingers on the keyboard to the computer.

"kang seulgi." eden replied while taika and mua smiled excitedly behind her. "she's in room 203," the nurse finally looked up at them and placed a small on to her face, shortly bowing to them as well. "thank you very much." the girls took the elevator and walked onto the floor seulgi was staying on.

"remember to be quiet, the child could still be sleeping and i don't wanna risk awaking her."

"but then she won't be able to see us," sieon rolled her eyes at riko's comment, taika laughing in the background. the door to the room slid open, and a sleeping daniel was found beside eva and seulgi who was munching away on crackers.

"is it okay to eat now?" taika broke the tension, the big door sliding back into place as all five females planted thmselves in the room. "i think i'm allowed to eat, you know." seulgi stuffed her mouth with more crackers.

as the women in the room began to talk amongst themselves, daniel had woken up and eva started to stir in her sleep. "what happened to keeping quiet?" eden slapped mua on her shoulder to which mua started whining.

daniel carefully grabbed eva out of the small crib the hospital provided and handed her over to seulgi.

everyone in the room silently watched as the small girl immediately calmed after being in her mother's arms. "had a rough night?" taika asked, ruffling daniel's hair. the man was slightly shorter than her, giving her the advantage of not having to reach over him.

"yeah, but it was worth it." he replied, smiling in the process. "you watched the whole thing?" riko asked as eden walked around the room, pulling out a small chair to sit on. "yeah, i did." the man replied and seulgi smiled.

"he fainted in the middle of it."

"you're never escaping from that now. you know that, right?" riko asked, walking quickly behind the man as he tried to run away from her. "would you like to hold her?" seulgi held eva out to the girls, and sieon quickly volunteered. "if you cleaned your hands first," taika intervened.

"does sanitising count?" sieon cheeked as seulgi leaned forward to place eva in her arms. "she's so pretty. she has your eyes and daniel's lips. it fits perfectly fine." ara said as she played with eva's finger.

"you're doing an amazing job, seul." mua smiled, cooing while she looked at the baby. "i haven't done anything yet," seulgi joked, resting the bag of crackers next to her.

"you're an idol and a mother. you're amazing already." everyone started to compliment seulgi and the woman's cheeks turned a light pink.

"i'll come back to work by time the next comeback comes around." seulgi replied as sieon handed over the sleeping baby to taika. "are you serious? you need your rest, especially after this. don't worry, we'll be fine. you'll get back on your feet, slowly but surely." sieon reassured her.

"you sure you'll be okay without me?" the small child cooed in her sleep and everyone placed big smiles on their faces. "we promise we're gonna be okay, okay?" eden replied, sm

"yeah , okay." seulgi said as leila gave her a big smile revealing how happy she was.

( 𝖾𝗏𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗏𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗏𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍. )