☘︎ : first fansign

𝗥𝗶𝗸𝗼, 𝗘𝗱𝗲𝗻, 𝗠𝘂𝗮, 𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗼𝗻, 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗴𝗶, 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗮_______________

_______________

𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗼𝗻
"two, three. hi! we are 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 and welcome to our very first ever fansign. today we are very excited to see every single one of you guys. please enjoy it and thank you." sieon clasped her hands and smiled nervously.

"hi, how are you today?" sieon's eyes sparkled with happiness, soon panicking as the fan started to cry. "wait, don't cry. it's okay, i'm here." she stated scarily and wiped her tears.

𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗴𝗶
"wow, you brought a present? guys, she bought a present!" seulgi exclaimed at the members beside her. "thank you so much for this, i'll cherish it forever." she smiled brightly and tucked her hands behind her back.

"here, take it. no, just take it. it's my present for you giving me a present." seulgi pouted and got ready to sign the album.

𝗘𝗱𝗲𝗻
"i like your outfit today, eden. it really suits you." the fan compliments as she gives eden her album. "really? i was really skeptical about wearing it because it's not really my style. but since you and my members convinced me i looked good in it, i'll believe you ." eden laughs as she signs the album and the fan smiles.

𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗮
taika's eyes immediately lit up as she saw the fan coming her way. she always dreamt of being a star and having a fan of her own. "hi, how was your day? did you eat yet?" the fan asked her as she took out her album and a bunch of plushies. "i should be asking you that, and thank you so much for the presents. you really shouldn't have."

taika put on the flower crown the fan had given her. "no, don't worry i wanted too." the fan stated as she smiled at taika in awe.

𝗥𝗶𝗸𝗼
riko was shocked as she watched the fanboy come her way. she had never in her life thought she would have a fanboy, ever. "plushies?" she exclaimed as the boy took plushies and stuffed animals out of the bag.

"i've never had a fanboy before, it's a little weird, but a good weird." riko smiled and signed the album. "well, now you have one. it's really, really nice to meet you!" the fanboy laughed nervously and riko smiled in shyness. "it's nice to meet you too," the two continued to conversate.

𝗠𝘂𝗮
the youngest stopped chewing on her snacks as she witnessed the fan sit in front of her. she spoke, "who told you to bring all these things for me? it should be the other way around." mua pouted as she scolded the fangirl.

"have you eaten?" she asked, beginning to sign the album. "no, i came before my mother finished dinner." mua's hands found the fan and began to compliment her. "is it okay if i give you one of my snacks? is that allowed?" the idol looked to her manager, smiling as she did so.