☘︎ : Eva's First Birthday

Seulgi, Eden, Taika, Sieon, Riko and Mua stood around Seulgi's living room as Eva sat in a cute pink outfit, with a light pink birthday hat on her head

Daniel and his friend stood around her too, cooing and taking pictures as music played lightly in the background.

A big cake with the words 'STAR' written on it rested on the coffee table in front of little Eva as she giggled and chewed on her own finger.

"She's truly finally a one year old!" Eva was dressed in the baby version of the traditional Korean Hanbok. Seulgi quickly ran to the kitchen to grab the lighter and candle.

Eva who unfortunately saw her mother leaving to the kitchen, started to turn her giggles into small weeps. Quickly catching this, Daniel ran to her aid. He picked her up and shook her gently as she reached out for her mother.

Taika, who was standing in the middle of the entrance to the kitchen, tried making funny faces at the child, who in turn continued to weep even harder.

Soon enough, the child's mother returned with the lighter and candle and placed it in the middle of the cake.

She gave the lighter over to her boyfriend and he gave Eva to her in return. Daniel then turned to the cake and lighted it as everyone began to smile.

After Eva calmed down a little bit, Seulgi placed her daughter down onto the carpeted floor but far away from the fire.

"Happy Birthday, to you. Happy birthday, to you! Happy Birthday, dear Eva. Happy Birthday, to you!"

They all smiled and cheered as Seulgi helped her daughter to blow out the candle.

Then, Eden passed the plastic knife to Seulgi while Riko took Eva out of her hands.

Seulgi then began to cut the chocolate flavoured cake in small slices and place them into small plates so everyone could get.

Once that was finished, she moved the leftover cake to the kitchen and Sieon, Mua and a couple of Daniel's friends helped clear the table to place the three items on it.

They placed a dollar bill, a pencil, and a mic. Respectively, they signified being rich, being educationally smart and becoming an idol.

Once Seulgi returned to the kitchen with wide smiles, Riko placed Eva back in her arms and Daniel moved to go with her.

The couple sat in front of the table with their child as she chewed on her finger while looking at the items curiously.

"You have to pick one, Eva! Go ahead, sunflower." Daniel smiled and held Eva's hand while Seulgi smiled back at the both of them.

Soon, Eva reached forward and all eyes were on her. She first reached for the bill, but then her eyes shifted to the mic. Then, her small, baby hands clasped the toy mic and small smiles erupted in the room.

"She's gonna be a singer just like you, sis." Mua smiled brightly as Eva held the object tightly in her hand. "Yeah, she is." Daniel continued while looking down at his daughter.

"She's gonna be an amazing singer, just like her mom." The man said quietly enough for only Seulgi to hear. The woman smiled and her ears turned red from being flustered.

"I think so too." She rubbed Eva's arm gently and smiled at the rest of members who were looking back at her with the same feeling.