A Tragic Love

Author's Note:

This story is requested by YzabellSP I hope you like it🥰?
🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩

"Everytime and everyminute seems so precious when I'm with you."

That's the word of King Shen Wei to his bodyguard Zhao Yunlan whom he love very much

That's the word of King Shen Wei to his bodyguard Zhao Yunlan whom he love very much. "Promise me in every life we reincarnated you'll be beside me!" King Shen Wei request. "Yes! Your majesty as you wish!" As he take a nap on his lap.

Yunlan didn't notice King Shen Wei wrapped a red string on his finger. "I hope that sorcerer Lin Jing's power worked?!" He told himself.

    But there lovely moment  break when politicians and ministers learned their hidden relationship. Especially  Minister Zhuiji who have eyes for the king to marry his one and only daughter, Zhu Hong. He made a devious plan with the other politicians  to get rid of Yunlan.

   As the war broke Minister Zhuiji  suggests  Yunlan to lead the army since his once a general of war. The king didn't  agree with it because Yunlan is retired  now in that kind of thing and will remain at his side forever. "But sire! You know General Sang from the East is good in fighting  and tactics! If we didn't  send Yunlan there we can't  stop them from claiming our border at the outskirts!" Minister Zhuiji  made a fake worried face.

    All the councils agreed to it, in making Yunlan the leader of their soldiers. As King Shen Wei  didn't  know Minister Zhuiji  have a assassin among the soldiers. And if Yunlan lead it in the middle of the fight he will kill Yunlan. King Shen Wei  disagree and dashed to his room to  console his sorrow to his twin,  Yezun.

   "Gege! Yunlan is the best fighter we have we need him to help our soldiers to boost their morality in winning the war!" King Shen Wei  disagree  and went to Yunlan's  place. In the backyard garden of their stood a cute, small house.

   Yunlan always dream of having a simple family with the king away from politics. "If only I didn't  meet you maybe I'm just an ordinary soldier having a wife and kids to go home too?" He never knew Shen Wei  heard it and barge inside his small cottage.

   His both hands hold his shoulders, "Don't  ever think that! You're only mine!" Yunlan about to apologize  to his king as he also love him. But King Shen Wei  pulled him to a steamy kiss. And pushed him on his bed. "Strip for me!" He command. Yunlan  taken his clothes one by one as his full naked infront of the king. Shen  Wei  gaze at him hungrily and hovered  over him like a predator whose checking on his prey.

     Yunlan went red as those obsidian eyes look directly  at him. Within a minute he was flipp flat on his bed while King Shen Wei  pounding him non stop. "Remember  this I won't  let you go until I said so!" While kissing his nape and bite him suddenly.  Marking Yunlan his. Yunlan helplessly moan as both burst at each other. But King Shen Wei  is still not satisfied  as he pound him more.

    Next morning, the king was summond  by his pierce. King Shen Wei  grumble and wear his clothes with the help of Yunlan. Yunlan can't help to marvel that pale, flawless,  broad shoulder of his beloved king and gave him a quick morning kiss. "If only I'm not the king I will take you away from here and live peacefully near the sea that you like?" Yunlan  giggled and wrapped  his arms around his shoulder and laid his head on it.

   "If your not the king maybe I'm the one devouring you!" And kiss his soft, pink lips. "Ah! Such a waste I want to eat you up again!" King Shen Wei  caress his face.

   King Shen Wei  happy day became dim as the soldiers arrest him. "What is this?!" Minister Zhuiji  court martial him for blocking  him to let Yunlan lead the war. "Sorry your majesty! You're  didi will replace you for awhile after this war!" Shen Wei  was enrage as he was put in house arrest. And let his twin take over his thrown. Who Minister Zhuiji  is manipulating.

   "You can't  do this to me?! I'm the king!" He pound on the door of his room. When suddenly  he heard the sound of the war horn, he quickly looked  at the window. And was shocked seeing Yunlan being led to be the general of their soldiers.  Yunlan protest but Minister Zhuiji  told him if he won't  do it the king will lost his head. 

    Yunlan  was dreaded to hear that and look at the highest  tower where King Shen Wei  was lock in. King Shen Wei  scream to Yunlan  to not to take his offer. But because  of loyalty and love for his beloved king he have no choice but to lead the soldiers as they march to war.

    It's  been days and so there's  no news of Yunlan and the soldiers. Making King Shen Wei  loose hope as he won't  eat. Zhu Hong tried to seduce him but King Shen Wei instead use her to get the key to his freedom. And follow  Yunlan to the war.

   Yezun command his soldier to get back his beloved gege but he escape through the tunnels underneath  the castle. There waiting his henchman and bestfriend of his lover, Da quing.  He gave him a horse as they set their departure  toward the war zone.

    In the battle field Yunlan is getting exhausted  like his men but still fight to regain the border.  General  Sang and his men are also tired but still fight to the end. As everthing is in chaos the assassin  is ready to kill Yunlan. Suddenly  the red string glow as an arrow pierce at his back. Making the assassin dead on the spot.

    Yunlan was shocked seeing his king and best friend in the battle field. "No! Go back your majesty!" He stirred his horse toward King Shen Wei  whose fighting an enemy as well. Hearing his the king, General  Sang took his arrow and bow and hit directly at King Shen Wei's heart. Who fall on his horse and died instantly.

   Da quing  have his chance as he swing his sword toward General Sang and cut off his head.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan shout in agony seeing his king died in the battlefield. And carried him into his arms. As the war ended he took a dagger, "I won't  let you die alone my love! I'll follow you!" And thrust the dagger onto his chest. Making him died as well.

In The Present

     This is bullsh-t! What kind of story my ancestor have?!" Zhao Yunlan  an omega by no choice read what happened  to his ancestor. Mr. Shen and Mr. Zhao have agree that his first son to be an omega for his dear boy alpha. It is the year where you can choice you're  child what he looks like and his gender. But since many want their child to be superior. The world is full of alpha and needed an omega for breeding.

     "You made me an omega because you lost a bet?!" How could you Dad. Zhao Yunlan a twenty one year old new graduate of college in Business  Administration.  He have many dreams to fulfill  but scratch out marriage because he told himself his too young for it.

  He have many dreams to fulfill  but scratch out marriage because he told himself his too young for it