The Truth Revealed

Weishi hold his ex husband hands, "Feng! I don't want to go with them!"

Mr. Shen ask Chu, "Chu! We know each other! You're like my son as well! Were family what do you want with you're aunty?!" Chu sigh, "Shushu(uncle)! Sang told us that aunty is the master mind in kidnapping Yunlan! So we need her testimony if it's true or not?!"

Xin ci hearing this was furious, "WHAT?! I KNEW IT! YOU DISPICABLE WOMAN!!!" He slapped her suddenly the other officers tried to calmed him down. Chu was shocked, "I can't believe it until now you hate my family!" Xin ci shout.

That made Weishi burst into tears while angrily said, "It's true!" And because of you and Shen Xi! If she only not came into the picture you will only love me Xin ci! For that I hate Yunlan! Because everytime he smile I can see her face mocking me!" Xin ci frown while Feng was shocked. "You mean you two have a relationship?!" Xin ci tried to explain.

But Chu suddenly cough, "Aunty! I'm sorry to hear that tragic event in you're life! But a crime is a crime!" As his men took Weishi away. Yezun followed his mother to the army precint. Feng and Xin ci have now a gap in their friendship. "I think we must not meet for the meantime Xin ci and don't tell this to the kids!"

But it's too late Yunlan was helping Shen Wei to walk out to his room because he want to request to be discharge. Because the wound is only small when they heard it. "Yunlan! Where going home at least you and Wei are fine!" Xin ci kissed him on the forehead and leave with Guo.

"Dad?" Shen Wei look at his father who trying to hold his tears. "Let's go now son!" And ignored his disapproval gaze at him. "But his you're friend! Can you not hear his explanation?" Mr. Shen for the first time got angry, "This isn't about you son? But my life! Please leave it! I will take you two home first and get you're mother to explain everything!"

Both Shen Wei and Yunlan look at each other, but they can't do anything if Mr. Shen won't listen.

When they came back home, Yunlan help Shen Wei to change clothes. Yunlan can't help to cry a little seeing Shen Wei's wound and lean to his back. "Hey....hey....it's not your fault!" He turned to Yunlan and kissed his tears away.

Yunlan smile a little but yelp when Shen Wei's hands suddenly sneak inside his pants massaging those bouncy, soft, pale butt of his. "Xiao......Wei....stop....you're wound is not yet healed." He went red when those fingers went to his hole and can't help to clutches onto his shoulder. "Aaaaah.....Wei.....wait...." He moan while he release those sweet scent.

Shen Wei lust for him became high and suddenly kissed him passionately. "I miss you! I can't wait no more!" Between in kissing he lift Yunlan. "Ouch!" Yunlan become worried as he didn't mean to touch Shen Wei's wound. "Look it's alright!" And place him on the bed. He help him take off his pants and shirt. Revealing his nakedness infront of his husband's hungry gaze.

"What is this? Are you not shy at me anymore?" While Shen Wei take off his shirt and pants as well. And crawl onto Yunlan's barebody kissing his way up. Yunlan brace himself as his legs was lifted higher by his husband. But was surprised by that skillful tounge of his darted inside his hole. "No! Aaaaah....."

Yunlan clutches to the bedsheet as he felt that soft, tounge of Shen Wei found that soft spot he moan loudly and his prize went up. "No.....I'm coming already?" When Shen Wei seen it his attention went quickly to his prize and suck it whole. That the last straw as Yunlan burst inside of his mouth. "Sweet...." Shen Wei swallowed all and smirk. "Are you ready Ah Lan?"

Meanwhile Mr. Shen came in the precint to talk to his ex wife. But surprised his coworker Yingko was there her present husband. "Were through! I told you never to do it! Why until now you're obsessed with revenge! Aren't you ashamed that our son Yezun witness this all!" He walk back and forth while Weishi cried to make him understand her.

Suddenly he thrown a paper on the table, "It's a divorce paper! I was blinded by you're love to me in all those years! Even betraying Feng! As you sign this you can have the house but not my son! Yezun will live with me! Because I don't want him to be tainted by you're habit!" Weishi pleaded to him and hold his arm.

But Yingko swing it to break his hold as he was about to leave he saw Feng. "She's all yours!" And about to walk out but Mr. Shen gripped his arm. "When the going goes tuft your just gonna leave her?! How dare you?!" Luckily that time Chu is with his boyfriend Sang(the other Sang okay?). And stop their fist fight.

Yingko straighten himself, "I didn't know what you see in her? Until now you cling to that kind of woman!" Feng got angry and punch him. Sang pulled Yingko out to stop the fight while Chu hold to his shushu. "I'm alright!" And walk toward to his crying ex wife. "Weishi!" He embrace her. "Feng! I'm sorry!" And cried hard unto his arms.

In the meantime back to Yunlan whose now was flipped down while Shen Wei slammed himself again and again to him. Yunlan scream his name over and over until he and Shen Wei spilled on each other. "I think I'm gonna have a child again?" Yunlan buried his head onto the pillows while Shen Wei laugh, "You're cute!"

And pinch his cheek as he get up and pull himself out. Yunlan felt relieved as he thought it's over but miss that big thing inside of him. But was shocked as Shen Wei made him sit on his lap as he pushed his prize inside of him again. Yunlan wound his arms around him and moan his name loud. "You're beautiful you know that?" And capture again those rose, plump lips of him. While thrusting himself non stop.