Happy Ending

It's been a year and so Yunlan boar a twins name Yun yun and Lan lan. And both look like Shen Wei but naughty like Yunlan.

While Shen Wei became the Chief Commander of the army and replace the Chief Commander Zhuiji, Chu became the commander. "Ah Lan would be surprise about this!" He smile to ear to ear as he receive the reward.

Yunlan came with his two sons and Mr. Shen when they were called by Shen Wei. Yunlan almost cried as his the one who gave the medal to Shen Wei on the stage and kissed him. But he arched his brow when Zhu Hong is the one who gave him the boquet of flowers.

"Look! Mama is getting jealous again!" Yun yun pointing to his grandfather. Feng sigh, "It can't be help you're Papa is good looking like me!" That made Lan lan giggled. Shen Wei quickly embrace his omega so he won't get jealous.

In a few days Mr. Shen visited Weishi in the cell, "So how's my beautiful ex wife doing?" But Weishi can't look at him. "Your the only one who visited me. Neither my two sons or Yingko visit me here." Her hair look like a mess while she look thine. He tried to brighten her day. "Look! I brought you're favorite foods and fruits!"

But she replied him with a sub, "I'm fool! For not seeing you're love for me in all this years! I've done many wrong things still you welcome me with a smile on you're face! How can you bare this?!" And cried. Mr. Shen about to reply but sadly the guards told him their time is up. And took Weishi back to her cell. She is convicted of being the mastermind in kidnapping Yunlan and attempted murder. She will be in prison for a long time.

Chu on the other hand have broken up with his long time boyfriend. Now Guo is following him everywhere to be his alpha. "Guo! I'm still not ready yet!" But Guo still persistent eventhough Xin ci is blocking his way.

Xin ci on the other hand visited his grandchildren to Mr. Shen's house. Still they're something blocking their friendship. But little by little they trust each other again because of their grandchildren. "When did you two have a relationship?" Feng can't help to ask.

Xin ci tried to avoid that question but he sigh and told him, "Were childhood friends! I didn't know she have feelings for me until were seperated and before she leave she confess. But I told her I only see her as my meimei(little sister). And I've found my true mate! I'm sorry I pushed her to you! I didn't know she will cause a big problem!"

Mr. Shen sadly chuckled, "Yes indeed she is trouble! But as they say you cannot choice the one you love!" Xin ci pat his friend.

In a few days and so Zhu Hong married Lin Jing. The one Chief General Zhuiji now cried on why Zhu Hong married that man. Shen Wei and Chu tried to calmed him down. "Hong really love him we have no choice!" Said Shen Wei. "But I want you to be my son in law!" Said the once Chief General Zhuiji.

"What?!!!" Both the three look shocked seeing Yunlan dangerously looking at them. "It's not what you think Ah Lan?" Yunlan snub him and walk fast. Shen Wei followed him like a puppy.

He pulled him into an empty room. "Please Ah Lan don't be mad at me?" Shen Wei pleaded. "I knew we should not come here!" Shen Wei reason to him that Zhu Hong is their dear friend. And friend can't abandon a friend.

"Does this mean a friend is more important than his wife?!" Yunlan glared and about to leave. When Shen Wei pinned him on the wall and gave him a heated kiss. Yunlan struggle from his hold. But when Shen Wei deepen the kiss and pressed more to his body.

He can't help to moan as Shen Wei's hands suddenly went inside his pants and squeezing his behind. "Xiao Wei! Not here! We might get caught!" But Shen Wei snuggled to him more and put his fingers into his hole. Making Yunlan clutches to his shoulder and moan. Shen Wei captured his red, plump lips. Yunlan replied him with a sloppy kiss.

Da quing on the other hand came with a new date because Yezun had stolen his alpha Bai Qi. And now his trying to find his bestfriend to show him off. Chu saw him, "Hey! You're Yunlan's bestfriend Da quing right?" Guo whose following Chu was also surprised seeing Da quing unexpectedly. "Da ge! What are you doing here? Your not invited here?!"

Da glared at the two, "Where's you're gege I want my new fiance to meet him!" Who stood handsomely beside him. "His name is Ruru a CEO in Electronic Company near Beijing!" He took his phone and dialed a number.

That time Shen Wei and Yunlan almost spilled at each other. When his phone ring. "Xiao Wei! Can we stop for awhile I need to take this call. But his alpha won't let him and rock his body inside of him. Yunlan tried to push him off but it just made Shen Wei to deepen the thrust making him yelp in surprised .

As he covered his mouth so he won't shout. While Shen Wei continue to merciless to thrust in him as he burst inside of him. Yunlan thought it is over but Shen Wei started to move again. He didn't know how many times he was taken. As they finish Yunlan almost can't walk.

That made Shen Wei hold his waist possessively like they're an elderly couple whose helping one another. "Ge! Where have you been? Da quing ge is here with his new fiance!" Said Guo. That made Yunlan chuckled, "So he didn't get Yezun!" That made Shen Wei arch his brow. Yunlan notice it, "I will tell you later!" And wink.

As the party began the new bride and groom cut the cake as everyone cheered. While they play a slow music for the bride and groom. Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to a dance eventhough the latter's behind ache. As everyone dance as well, "I think we need another child in our family? Our twins are growing up!" Yunlan frown, "No way! You want us to continue in our house?"

Shen Wei seductively look at him ignoring the pout of his cute wife. He just called Chu that they will leave early to do something and just tell it to Zhu Hong. And pulled Yunlan to a car as they speed away.

And all leave happily ever after....THE END.🎉🎉🎉

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻💗💗💗🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YzabellSP I hope you like the story you requested and it's ending. As I have finished this story I will write a new one requested by another reader. Thanks for my all readers and commentors. See you soon again and stay safe and healthy.💗💗💗💗