Don't You Dare

Yunlan felt uncomfortable eating his ice cream while his brother in law gazing at him.

Shen Wei on the other hand tried to block it making his mother annoyed as Yunlan is taking all the attention of his two sons. While Da quing tried to flirt with Yezun who didn't even blink at his presence.

When suddenly Yunlan felt sick and accidentally puke on Yezun. Their mother scream, "How could you do that to my son?!" Yunlan about to apologize but Shen Wei stop him and smirk, "I told not to interupted his eating. His pregnant mother with twins! So I hope you won't upset my mate in the future if you want grandchildren!"

And wave to the waiter to get the receipt so they can leave. His mother glared at them when they left. While wiping Yezun's clothes with a napkin. "So he mark me?" Yezun smile internally his mother notice it.

Outside Da quing bid his friend goodbye before walking back to his car and speed away. Shen Wei straighten Yunlan at his seat and wipe his mouth with a napkin. "Sorry Ah Lan my mother and Yezun ruined you're lunch! Do you want to eat somewhere else?" Yunlan's eye's sparkle hearing food.

They went to a a market stand near the beach. Where everything is selling seafoods. Yunlan pick a barbecue giant squid and munch it. He suddenly stop to notice Shen Wei looking at him lovingly. He suddenly got red and became shy. "Don't look at me?" Shen Wei chuckled, "How can I? You look so cute!" While wiping a handkerchief on his saucy mouth.

"I'm not cute!" But suddenly his attention went to a cotton candy stand and another spicy sea food. "Xiao Wei! Buy me that!" Shen Wei look worried, "But Ah Lan....you still didn't finish you're squid!" But Yunlan pout. Shen Wei left him for a minute to get the foods he want.

When Yunlan suddenly saw the amazing thing. A contest he for a cute car and immediately dropped his squid and run toward it. When Shen Wei came back. He panic a little seeing Yunlan is gone. But suddenly he heard people cheering and saw him on the stage with the other contestant eating fried chickens.

"Ah Lan!" He tried to jump so Yunlan would notice him while carrying the foods he ordered. When suddenly everyone scream to cheered the winner. It was his wife while the other contestants either puke or faint from eating chicken.

"Ah Lan!" Shen Wei wave at him. "Oho! There's you're lucky alpha!" The emcee shout. As they pulled Shen Wei on the stage. "So tell us how do you get this cute omega?!" Shen Wei was shocked to say anything. "Ah......." Yunlan on the other hand cling to his arm, while jumping in excitement to get the prize. The emcee sweat as Shen Wei can't talk, "Anyway sir the prize of you're wife is year supply of chicken!" And present it to them. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Well not Yunlan he was expecting a the cute car with a ribbon just like Da quing. That start his tantrum and cried loud. Making all startled, Shen Wei tried to calmed him down with the foods he bought. But Yunlan didn't want it anymore.

Shen Wei get angry in the emcee, "I thought the prize is the car?!" The emcee swallowed hard, "Sir you got it all wrong! It's only a front promotion!" But Shen Wei glared at him, "You made my wife upset! No one make my wife upset and get away with it!!!" He growl.

In a minute Yunlan giggled in delight driving a new cute car. "Tomorrow let's get you a license huh? Ah Lan?" Shen Wei ruffled his hair. Yunlan didn't care if his hair is a mess or Shen Wei is giving him rain of kisses as long he have the cute car. Whose by the way is swaying on the road. Because it's the first time Yunlan drive a car. "I love you Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei smile hearing that pricey word. "I know!" The other cars at the road evade them because they're scare that the cute car will hit their vehicles.

Mr. Shen and Xin ci are waiting for their sons to come back. And was welcome by a surprised as a cute car honk it's horn and almost hit a tree. Shen Wei almost got a heart attack when Yunlan hit the breaks. Making their both fathers shout. "WATCH OUT!!!" Shen Wei sweat, "Next time I will teach you to drive!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan cling to his neck. "Xiao Wei thank you! I will not forget this! I have so much fun! Da quing will envy me tomorrow!!!" Shen Wei widen his eyes, "Tomorrow?!" As Yunlan pulled him to a kiss. Making their fathers look at another way.

"I think they have a lot of fun?" Said Mr. Shen to Xin ci who both laugh.

Back to the ex wife of Mr. Shen she can't help to gritted her teeth. "Grandchildren! I'm too young to have grandchildren with that wretched omega!" Her new husband came, "Why your frowning again? I told you that I have a meeting and can't accompany you! You have Yezun there!"

Yezun roll his eyes and went back to his room. "It's not that! The wife of my son Wei puke on Yezun's new clothes!" Her husband got concerned, "Why?" She glared at him, "His pregnant with twins!" Her husband chuckled. "So he didn't mean to puke on him? Why are you angry?"

She suddenly shout surprising his husband, "Because it's that wretched Yunlan! His the son of Xin ci! I hate him you know that?!" It's his husband now turned to be angry, "Did you still have feelings for Xin ci?!" He angrily ask. That made her calmed down as she realize what she accidentally said.

"No! It's not that! But looking at Yunlan he reminds me of his mother! Shen Xi! I hate that bitch! She's my rival until then!" Her husband slapped his forehead, "Look honey Shen Xi is died many years ago! Until now you hate her? Why can't you forget about her and move on!" Said her husband.

"NO!!! Not until that Yunlan is out of my son's life! And I will ruin him! So he will be kick out there!" She promised to him.