Part Two Honeymoon

Yunlan never felt free and happy while steping on America's soil.

Well the incident happened before the airplane landed. Shen Wei always touching or kissing him in so many ways. In which Yunlan can't count. But whose to complain if you have a hot and sexy husband? Not Yunlan.

When Yunlan was having a blast looking at everything getting farther and farther away from his alpha. He bump accidentally on one of the locals. The guy didn't know he can't speak his language completely only can understand it a little. Making him thought Yunlan is making fun of him and almost make a rukus of it.

Luckily Shen Wei came and explain it to him that they're tourist. As he pulled Yunlan farther away from him. "Don't leave my side! This is a foreign land and you're English is a little rusty." Yunlan tried to reason to him that man really want trouble and almost want a fight.

Shen Wei chuckled, "His asking you some direction while you just stare at him!" Yunlan didn't want to loose at their discussion as he still stand on his reason that the man was rude as he know his not from his country. "There's many Asian who live here too and thought your one of them!"

Yunlan didn't believe it when he tap one of the men who look like Chinese like them. The man was startled and started to talk English straight. Making Yunlan surprised. And run at the back of Shen Wei who laugh. Shen Wei apologize to the man as he discovered his Vietnamese not Chinese. And he was born in America that's why he can talk straight English.

Yunlan pout cutely as he know he was wrong. "Oh look at here! What a cute omega!" One of the local alphas looking straight at Yunlan as they can smell him. Shen Wei quickly hugged Yunlan and omitted a dangerous aura upon the alphas as they back away. "Don't give away you're scent to anyone! Only to me!"

Yunlan never seen Shen Wei so angry at him. "I didn't mean too! I.....just....." Shen Wei cut his words. "Acting cute around me? Is that what you want to say?" Yunlan cried and got angry. As he pushed Shen Wei away and walk fast.

Shen Wei just realize what his done and run after Yunlan. "Why his so sensative in this pass days?" Shen Wei wonder as he caught Yunlan by the sleeves and pulled him in his embrace. "Sorry! I didn't mean to be angry! I just don't want any alphas getting near you! Only me!" While caressing his soft and brown hair and kissing his both cheeks.

Yunlan sub a little while Shen Wei wipe away his tears by his fingers. As they walk back to the backage counter to get their bags. Shen Wei never been so possessive to anyone and realize that the smell of his omega is the only thing that can calmed him down.

In a few days so they visited many scenic places and enjoy the rides in Disneyland and Hollywood.
Yunlan love the pastries inside Disneyland because they have cute decoration in it. Shen Wei didn't notice this because he only have eyes for his omega.

Everytime Yunlan done a cute thing like eating cakes and leaving a bit icing on the side of his mouth. Shen Wei will pictured it at his cellphone. Or sometimes Yunlan fall asleep in his arms and open his mouth accidentally. "His so adorable!" And take a picture of it.

The next night in their room, Yunlan inspect all the pictures that he will show to his family and friends. As he thought Shen Wei always taking pictures at his phone. Just to find out it's all his pictures in an akward moment. "Xiao Wei! How could you do this to me?! Where's the good scenery in this?! It's all my pictures of me having an embarrassing moment! Are you making fun of me?! Here I'm sleeping with my mouth open! And here I trip! While here I just woke up looking like a mess!!!"

Shen Wei quickly snatched his phone. "I thought you're picturing me with good angle and the beautiful scenery!!!" He angrily look at him. Shen Wei was speechless because for him. Taking a picture of his omega in an akward moment is cute for him.

"Give me back you're phone and delete it now!" But Shen Wei shake his head, "No! Your cute here I won't!" Yunlan thought Shen Wei is making fun of him. And tried to get it by jumping onto him. That's the wrong move.

Because Shen Wei caught him in his embrace. As he gaze at him hungrily. Yunlan just realize his mistake his just wearing his over size t-shirt and short as they're about to sleep. He tried to get away from Shen Wei but he was pinned on the bed. "Xiao.....Wei...." He swallowed hard as Shen Wei place his phone back to his bag and took a lubricant.

"I just notice you kept avoiding me and run around the place like a kid. You already forgotten your duty to me?" As he smirk and pop off the cover of the lubricant. Yunlan laugh a little and tried to get away. But Shen Wei's lower body is already pressed unto his. While his other hand have caught his both wrists. "I want to eat you now...." He whispered to him while nibbling his ear.

Yunlan became flustered as his body heat off when Shen Wei started kissing his neck and push up his t-shirt. Just to suck and lick his already errected nipples one by one. "Xiao......Wei....Aaaaah....." Suddenly Shen Wei pulled off his short by his mouth making Yunlan bright red as his prize sprang out.

Shen Wei started to lick and suck at it like a lollipop. Making Yunlan shiver as he can't control himself and burst unexpectedly. "You sure excited on my touch?" As Shen Wei lick his lips. Yunlan about to protest on that when Shen Wei thrust something cold and sticky on his hole. Making Yunlan scream. "Aaaaah.....Wei.....not to deep....."

Shen Wei was having fun seeing the blushing face of his omega as he touch that soft bundle. Yunlan moan while his prize stand straight. Shen Wei didn't waste his time and thrust his prize into him. Making Yunlan scream and moan on the same time.