His Alpha

Shen Wei a general on the army was force by his father Mr. Shen to meet his bride to be.

   But was disappointed  as Yunlan always have a reason  not to see him

But was disappointed as Yunlan always have a reason not to see him. "This is the fifth time he abandoned me! How humiliating?! I'm the best alpha in the world and he only treat me like dirt! Once he meet me and found out it was not him but his best friend Da quing! I won't let him humilite me any more!" He shout.

 "This is the fifth time he abandoned  me! How humiliating?! I'm the best alpha in the world and he only treat me like dirt! Once he meet me and found out it was not him but his best friend Da quing! I won't  let him humilite me any more!" He shout

"That's my friend! Show that omega whose boss! Anyway why stay with him if he didn't like you?! There's so many omega who like you?!" Chu said. Chu is Shen Wei's bestfriend omega. Always batting his eyes on him. "Shut up! Don't flirt with me! You're boyfriend Sang will get angry on me!" And flicked his fingers on his forehead. "Ow! Oh come on Sang understand me!"

    Suddenly Shen Wei  took out the picture of Yunlan and Chu is quite surprised seeing it

Suddenly Shen Wei took out the picture of Yunlan and Chu is quite surprised seeing it. "Oh my god! His cute! His your type! Where did you get his picture?!" Shen Wei smirk, "My father gave me this isn't he beautiful! Just imagining his underneath me makes me turned on!" Chu elbow him, "Do he have a sibling?" He ask hopefully.

"Yes! I know he have! His didi alpha Guo but his too young for you!" Chu pout, "Really I want to know him!" He pleaded Shen Wei. "But before that we should kidnapped a naughty omega!" Chu pat his shoulder , "I will help you so don't worry about it! Just remember introduce me to you're future brother in law okay?!"

Back to Yunlan whose begging his father not to married him off. Because he have many dreams to fulfill and freedom to go to an adventure. His didi Guo just watch them two bickering and arguing with one another. "Enough! You made a fool out of me many times!!! You'll going to there to engage!"

 "Enough! You made a fool out of me many times!!! You'll going to there to engage!"

Yunlan pout and throw things, "Why.....why....did you let me be an omega?! Why can't didi be that?!" Guo widen his eyes, "Hey gege! I always defend you with many alphas wanting to have you! I don't want to be an omega! So thanks dad!" Guo smile at Xin ci. "This is a conspiracy!" He cried and went inside his room.

Xin ci sigh, "Guo could you watch you're gege for awhile? His giving me a headache!"

Unknown to them Yunlan called Da quing his Beta friend. "I hope no choice but to run away!" Da quing was shocked hearing that, "Are you out of you're mind?! You're father gonna kill me!" Yunlan begged his friend. "Okay I'm gonna wait for you outside midnight near you're window! Okay?!" Yunlan was happy hearing that.

As midnight came, Yunlan took all his belongings and made a dash outside the window, "Yes! Da quing! Where are you?!" When suddenly someone nab him. Yunlan scream but his shout is muffled by the sack on his head. He was thrown in a van and was taken away.

Shen Wei waited patiently and trying to look cool in his seat. When Chu and Sang came with the kidnapped omega. And thrown him infront of Shen Wei. "Ouch! Hey watch it?!" When his sack was taken off he was welcome by a very beautiful sight. Yunlan almost choke seeing his alpha.

"Who....are....you?!" He ask innocently. Shen Wei chuckled, "Excuse me?! Until now you didn't know me? I'm you're alpha, Shen Wei!" Yunlan swallowed hard. As Shen Wei sign his comrade to go out. Yunlan got frighten inevitable seeing the two of them left in his bedroom.

Shen Wei sign him to sit beside him. Yunlan shooke his head. That's the time Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to him. "Sh-t! His smell so good!" Shen Wei can't help to inhale his scent. Yunlan is so near and his making a delicious scent for his alpha.

Shen Wei caress his face, "Your so adorable you know that?!" Yunlan shivered, "No alpha is quite as beautiful as his Shen Wei. Making him blushed. But he tried his might to not stuttered when the inevitable happened he kiss him suddenly.

His surroundings suddenly became a beautiful garden where rose petals flying in the air. Shen Wei smirk seeing Yunlan is not resisting and continue to kiss him tenderly tasting that sweet cavern of Yunlan. Yunlan felt in heaven until he felt Shen Wei's hands caressing inside his shirt.

"No!" He suddenly pushed him lightly making Shen Wei frown, "Why? Don't you like it?" Yunlan trying to look tuft as he remembered his dream but that obsidian eyes gazing at him making his desicion hard. Shen Wei is Yunlan's dream boy. How can he said no to him.

When suddenly those soft hands it on his face again. Pulling him again to a kiss. Yunlan's brain suddenly shut down and let Shen Wei lead him to kiss again. But this time he pushed him unto his bed. Pressing his body against him. Making his body flushed and heat up.

Yunlan can't help to moan in the kiss while Shen Wei grinding his prize to his. " You have a lovely voice I want to hear it more!" As one by one he strip him off his clothes. Making him bare as he gaze at his naked body. Shen Wei lost control and took his clothes as well as just to be one with Yunlan that night.

Da quing on the other hand woke up and was surprised his in a dark room with two guys guarding him. "Don't worry! We won't harm you! We just want your friend!" Said Chu. "Wait?! What?!!!" Da quing panic suddenly but was shocked seeing Shen Wei's portrait in the room.

Sang smirk, "Yes! By now you're friend is being eaten by our friend!" He chuckled. Chu elbow him, "Not precisely they are getting to know each other! So don't worry?!" Sang laugh, "You wish?!" Chu kick his alpha on the leg to shut him up.

When suddenly they heard Yunlan scream Shen Wei's name. Da quing bolted up and about to head there when Chu knocked him off with his fist on the nape making him unconcious again. "Sorry but I need to that!"

Back to Shen Wei and Yunlan, the alpha is marking his omega and thrust to him non stop. Yunlan didn't know if he will scream in pain or pleasure as this is the first he was taken.