His Crazy But His My Bride

Next day Yunlan throw a tantrum, "Why did this happen to him and why did he let him have him that night.

"Oh! Yes! Because his gorgeous!" He slapped his forehead. And now his in a prison relationship that he didn't want. The family that he expecting to rescue him is now celebrating that he would be not only engage but married quickly because Shen Wei have touch him.

He scream in frustration when Shen Wei came with a tray of food for him. He thrown a pillow at him. Shen Wei evade it and try to calmed him down. When suddenly he headbutt him. Making Shen Wei unconcious. Yunlan quickly wear his clothes and about to escape when his father caught him.

  Yunlan quickly wear his clothes and about to escape when his  father caught him

"And where do you think your going?!" Yunlan about to protest when Mr. Shen came, "Oh there's my son in law!" And gave Yunlan a nice big bear hugged. Almost squeezing out of his life. When suddenly two warm hands pulled Yunlan away from his embrace. "Dad! Yunlan is mine!" Both are shocked seeing Shen Wei have a mark on his forehead.

Xin ci is not please seeing this as he know what is. "Yunlan how can you headbutt you're husband to be?!" He scolded him. Mr. Shen tried to lighten up the mood by chuckling. "You know kid this day! Don't worry Wei will take care of him!"

So in the next few days the wedding is set everybody was so excited. Well not all in his room Yunlan is crying, "Don't worry gege you have a handsome alpha and a big house! What else do you like?" Guo trying to comfort his gege. While Da quing look worried on him. "Here!" He gave a handkerchief to blow his nose and wipe his tears.

When Yunlan gave back the handkerchief, Da quing throw it in the trash can. "Eeeeeewww!" As he trying to explain to his didi he want to have his freedom and didn't want to marry anyone. They didn't notice Shen Wei is at their back and clutches his fist upon hearing.

"I won't take a no for an answer! You belong to me! So you have to marry me!" All are shocked seeing him there. "Brother in law! Don't worry! My gege is only joking!" He tried to calmed Shen Wei. While Yunlan frown at him. He quickly walk toward his bride to be and pulled him to walk in the aisle.

The guest was surprised to see the groom is walking the bride to the aisle instead of his father. Even the priest. "Father! Please married us now!" Yunlan widen his eyes while the priest look puzzled on them but nod as he sign the orchestra to begin the music. "What's going on? Why it has began?" Xin ci was shocked as well his friend Mr. Shen.

As they can only watch from afar their son's wedding. "I'm sorry! My son is so impatient and wanted to marry you're son quickly. And they run toward their seats.

The priest quickly begin his sermon eventhough the bride is crying and look. "His just crying in happiness!" Said Shen Wei to the priest. The sermon took long because the the priest is old. When sometimes he stop Da quing will always stand up and clapped. "Not yet you fool!" Xin ci pulled him to sit again. "Sorry shushu!" Everyone almost fell asleep and want to walk out. But at the very last speech. The priest ask if Yunlan want to be his bride. When he was about to answer it Shen Wei pulled him to a kiss making everyone thought the wedding is finished. As all of them stand up and cheered.

   The priest is startled and don't have a choice but to end the wedding

The priest is startled and don't have a choice but to end the wedding. Yunlan become dizzy after that hot kisses as he was pulled to every picture taking of his family, friends, classmates, Shen Wei's family ,colleagues and his friends.

His father in law whispered to him that he wants many grandchildren in the future. Making Yunlan pop his eyes off. "Don't worry Dad will work on hard on that!" Said Shen Wei. That made Mr. Shen laugh. Xin ci and Guo came to their side to know what's happening. Mr. Shen told him that they will be grandparents to many children. Both fathers congratulate one another. Making their children sweat.

Chu seeing his opportunity introduce himself to Guo who was smitten by his cuteness. But suddenly Sang swing his arms and wrapped it around Chu making Guo frown. "I'm his boyfriend! Mouse! So keep away!" He smirk. "I don't give up on challenge!" Shout Guo. Both Sang and Guo gaze at each other dangerously. Hearing it Yunlan about to warn his didi but Shen Wei pulled him to meet his colleagues.

One of them is the Chief Commander Zhuiji didn't like Zhao to Shen Wei as he gaze at him from head to foot. Making Yunlan shiver in fright and went behind his new husband. Shen Wei chuckled. "Look honey! It's alright! Chief Commander Zhuiji is always been like that he never smile to anyone."

Suddenly a beautiful lady came and greeted Shen Wei with a kiss, making Yunlan arch his brow. "Ah Lan! I want you to meet Zhu Hong she's my friend and the daughter of Chief Commander Zhuiji!" Zhu Hong greeted him with a smile while Yunlan frown at her.

Shen Wei notice it, "Don't be jealous! He got his own alpha look!" Suddenly a tall, geeky guy appeared behind her, "Hi! I'm Lin Jing! A famous scientist in the military!" Chu chuckled, "Famous my foot you almost burn our home base with your strange invention!" Zhu Hong eye Chu who back away. Who won't be frighten of her big brown eyes.

"Chu! Where's my didi?" Yunlan ask. "Oh that?! Eh? His getting to know Sang!" Yunlan frown, "What do you mean?!" Suddenly Shen Wei pulled him again to meet his other friends. "Don't worry Guo is safe with Sang he won't hurt anyone!" Said Shen Wei.

Outside Guo and Sang are arm wrestling on who will win Chu. Da quing is referring them. "Who will win will have a lovely kiss from me!" He happily said. "Hey cat! That two is my boyfriend!" Chu shu him away. "Greedy gorilla!" As he scoft away.