A Shocking Revenue

When Yunlan was looking at the fruits section. He can't help to smile thinking of Shen Wei.

It will be a delicious treat and a healthy food for his mate. But when he was about to get it. He felt dizzy, Mr. Shen luckily came. "Yunlan what's the matter. "The watermelon please get it!" Mr. Shen was confuse and place the watermelon inside their basket.

"Maybe we should leave!" And went to the cashier. But when they finished their grocery and about to leave. Yunlan suddenly fall unconcious.

Back to Shen Wei who can't believe the result came that it's not soap dish found in the food but poison. "What?! My wife will never do such a thing?! The investigator who came told him. Shen Wei won't believe his wife want to kill him and instead went to the CCTV to see some footage if anyone went near his lunch box.

"Why won't you believe Yunlan's cooking is dangerous?!" Shen Wei frown making Chu shut up. While Investigator Cong Bo almost chuckled. When they saw a person they didn't expect. "Sang?! His new here!" And saw he injected something in Shen Wei's lunch box. "Well that's new!" Said Investigator Cong Bo. "I must talk with this Sang!"

When Shen Wei's phone ring. "Dad! What is it?!" In an hours Shen Wei quickly went to Dragon City Hospital. "Dad! What happened to my wife!" As he saw Yunlan laid on the bed sleeping. "Are you his alpha?! Congratulation! His pregnant with twins!" Said Dr. Cheng. Shen Wei wants to faint on the spot but run beside Yunlan and cried in happiness.

He caress his face, "But sir don't let anything stress you're wife! His still a new mother!" Shen Wei nod but can't stop himself from crying. Startling Yunlan when he woke up. "Xiao Wei?! Who died?! Why are you crying like a child?!" Shen Wei wipe his tears. "Ah Lan! Your a mother now!" Yunlan widen his eyes, W....h.....a....t....?!"

In a minute Xin ci and Guo came as Mr. Shen called them, "This called for a celebration!" As they were jumping around Yunlan cried in frustration. All stop, "Sweety! What's wrong!" Yunlan look angry at Shen Wei and hit him on the chest. Well you know how an omega fist not that strong. "How could you pregnant me! I still have dreams to fulfilled!" Shen Wei comfort him. But he still can't stop crying.

Until he was discharge at the hospital for being loud there. And into the car, Shen Wei tried to distract him because his father is getting startled everytime Yunlan shout in frustration. Even Xin ci and Guo is getting annoyed inside the car. "Guo could you shut up you're gege!" Xin ci persuade him.

"Gege! Remember Da quing you're friend! He already have his master degree in HRM!" But that made Yunlan scream more. Xin ci hit Guo on the shoulder, "Son please don't be upset! What do you want. "Ring.....ring....." When they pass by an ice cream stall. Yunlan stop and pointed it.

Mr. Shen stop the car as Shen Wei bought him an ice cream with cone. "No! I want it big!!!" All are shocked. In a minute Yunlan stop crying while eating a two gallon of chocolate ice cream. "Gege! Are you sure you can eat it all? Why not share it with us?" Guo ask. Yunlan gaze at him dangerously and took the ice cream away from them. Guo sweat. "Stop being greedy!" Whined Guo.

"Guo! Stop teasing you're gege and let him eat! At least he stop his crying." Xin ci apologize to Mr. Shen who chuckled seeing how Yunlan acting possessive to the two ice cream gallon. Shen Wei caressing his wife's hair making Yunlan lean to him while he munch his ice cream happily.

When they came to their house Shen Wei carried Yunlan like a new bride. "Xiao Wei! Put me down! I can walk don't worry!" But Shen Wei won't let him. "Look on how Wei treat you're gege! I hope you can find a good wife as well Guo!" Guo smirk, "Don't worry Dad! I already found one and his smokey hot!" Xin ci frown.

"No! Not him! I will find you a suitable mate but not Chu!"

The next day Yunlan again gave Shen Wei a lunch box. "Did you like it and you're friend last time the food I made?" He ask eagerly. How can Shen Wei tell him there's an issue about his foods. He just took it with a smile and left hurriedly. Yunlan look confuse, "What's wrong with him? He didn't even gave me a goodbye kiss?"

He wonders when suddenly his friend Da quing came, "Hey! Yunlan want to go for a spin in my new car?!" Yunlan was facinated and talk yo his father in law if he can be with his friend for awhile, "Hey! Da quing don't stress Yunlan! His pregnant okay?!" Mr. Shen shout.

Da quing congratulate his friend and promise he will take care of Yunlan as they drive away with his new car. "Da quing your so lucky! I heard you finished you're HRM!" Da quing smirk, "Yeah my father gave this to me! But he will introduce me to an alpha!" He frown. "Your lucky! Shen Wei is cute and good at everything! Did I say his cute?"

Yunlan look suspicious at him, "Hey! I won't snatch him from you! You're my best friend!" As they laugh.

Meanwhile Shen Wei confront Sang with Chu, "Were friends!!! Why did you do that?!!!" Sang smirk, "I never intended for you're Chief Commander Zhuiji but for you! You always humiliate Wang! I hate you for that! You know how Wang feels about you! Then you married that useless omega!!!" Shen Wei got angry and punched Sang.

"Because of you they thought Yunlan's food is deadly!!!!" Chu suddenly said, "But his food is really deadly!" Shen Wei glared at him. Making him quiet. "For now on where no longer friends! And I'm telling it to Chief Commander Zhuiji to take you out here!!!" Suddenly a shadow emerge from behind them. "There's no need!" Chief Commander Zhuiji glared at them.