Waking Up In You're Arms

Yunlan is the first to wake but was shocked that his naked with Shen Wei. And still attached at one another.

"Get off me!" He tried to wake Shen Wei up but instead he thrust more to him. Making Yunlan yelp because his back is aching. "Get off......get off!!!" He tried hitting his mate on the chest. Making Shen Wei fluttered open his long eyelashes . As that obsidian eyes look at him. Yunlan hitch his breath.

Eventhough Shen Wei looking like a mess in the morning. He still looking smoking hot with that muscled chest of him. Yunlan almost droll but as he remembered his still inside of him. He break Shen Wei's gazing at him. To remind him to take his prize outside his hole.

Shen Wei chuckled he can't help to look how flustered and cute his wife is. "Only if you take a shower with me?" He lick his lips making Yunlan swallowed hard. But his back is aching as he agree upon it just Shen Wei to get out of him.

He felt relieved when Shen Wei took off his huge prize. But was shocked he was carried inside the bathroom to take a shower with him. He scream when cold water touched his skin. As he accidentally climbed and hugged Shen Wei tightly. Shen Wei smirk. "Oh! Honey do you want another round?"

Yunlan just realize what he have done. He awaken the beast again. As he felt Shen Wei's hard prize that grazing his. "Excuse me I think I forgot something outside!" But Shen Wei cage him suddenly. "My naughty wife made me hard now is leaving me here alone? I think not!"

Yunlan found himself pinned on the wall while Shen Wei soft, pink lips kissing him non stop. Yunlan worried for his aching back but Shen Wei assured him he won't hurt him. As he force Yunlan to get down as to suck and lick his huge prize. "Aaaaah......Ah..... Lan...." while caressing his head he suddenly shove his prize inside Yunlan's mouth almost making him choke. As he burst inside him.

Yunlan cough and almost protest. When Shen Wei pulled him again to him. "Your so good my love!" As he kiss him again. In an hours, they've finished and change their clothes. Yunlan can't believe how Shen Wei have tame him and can't argue with him when comes in making love . How can he become so weak and can't say no to his husband.

"This can't be?!" He tried to think to control him. While Shen Wei on the other hand was whistling happily as his walking beside him when he saw a tour in America. He suddenly got an idea that to make his wife happy. Yunlan on the other hand was immerse in thinking how to control Shen Wei lust for him.

When Shen Wei gave him a tour guide to America. "What is this?!" He widen his eyes, "Wait?! Don't tell me were going to America?! I thought it only in Paris?!" He happily ask. "I want my wife to be happy in our honeymoon! Beside it's in your bucket list that you want to tour all over the world! My dear wife?" While caressing his face.

Yunlan was mesmerize and just realize that Shen Wei is quite gorgeous when smiling at him like that. He have forgotten his mission and following him like a lost puppy. That obsidian eyes is pulling him toward Shen Wei in a minute their lips was attached again in one another and kissing him non stop.

Yunlan didn't know how many shade of red he have shown to his husband as he break the kiss. Something in his heart made it beat fast whenever Shen Wei's with him. Shen Wei smirk and pulled him to a nearest airline to buy a tickets toward US.

Meanwhile back at home Guo have received a call from his gege. That they will be delayed to go home. Xin ci quickly snatched the phone just to find out they're going to America. "It's alright son just take your time!" When Mr. Shen heard it he took the phone from Xin ci and told to Yunlan it's fine to be late. Just give them many grandchildren.

That made Yunlan red as Shen Wei notice it and took the phone, "Dad! Stop forcing my wife!" But he suddenly turned his back and whispered. "Dad don't worry after our honeymoon I'm sure you will have plenty of grandchildren! Yunlan is so cute and perfect for me!" He gleefully said to his father.

But compose himself as he turned back to his wife again and gave back his phone. Yunlan look suspicious at him but ignored it as he heard his father worried voice, "Take care of yourself son and you're husband!" And cut the call.

In a minute they are back in their hotel packing their stuff so they can go to the airport to America. Yunlan didn't understand Shen Wei enthusiastic in going there.

His husband book them in a first class flight where rich and powerful can afford it. Yunlan didn't realize theirs a cocktail bar inside an airplane and they have a private room of their own. "Wait?! Isn't this expensive!" He look around at their room which have a luxurious bed.

Suddenly Shen Wei hugged him from behind, "Just for my wife I will do anything!" While kissing his cheek and neck. Yunlan was so excited he didn't know what Shen Wei's intended. To make him pregnant on their honeymoon. He only thought how much Shen Wei love him and will do anything to make him happy.

He break his hugged from him to look around. When suddenly the pilot announced to get on their seat and buckle up because their gonna begin their flight. Shen Wei lead his wife to sit on his lap because they only have one seat. "Wait a second?! How can this be possible?! They should have two seats!"

Unknown to him Shen Wei have request to take off the other seat. As he want his wife to be extra near him at any times. "Sorry you have no choice!" Shen Wei chuckled making Yunlan frown but have no choice as he sit on his husband lap and buckled up.