Dates and Jealousy!! (Finally an update)

Uh hii guys!! It's been like almost a year since I've updated but I'm back. I think my writing skills have gotten better but probably not. I also decided to not go back and rewrite it so let's not talk about cringy stuff, 'Kay?😆 I also am not using grammar corrector or grammarly bc this chapter is just to see if y'all are still alive so enjoy!
————————

"Ok so we're all going on a date??" Daisy asked, sounding a little bit too excited. She couldn't deny that she was excited for her first date, not even thinking about who it was with.

"Yeah pretty much!" Jasper replied, trying her hardest to sound disappointed. Daisy at the moment was looking through her closet to find a cute outfit for this little outing while Jasper sat on her bed. She laid on her back, watching as the ceiling fan spent round and round circulating cool air around the warm room. It was like a little show for her. She liked when the fan slowed down to the eye when you followed it.

"Do you think I should go for warm or cool colors? No pastels though because I'm not feeling it." Daisy ran across her room to her dresser, stressing herself more about what to wear, Jasper shrugged. She didn't really care. She was gonna go in what she was wearing because well she looked good. Says her and her only.

"Why does it matter? All we are doing is getting food and talking. Plus I think you look good just like this! No homo, though. You know I'm not interested in you." Well that was somewhat a lie but she wouldn't admit it. Daisy rolled her eyes and pestered Jasper to answer. If she didn't soon she was gonna go and ask Luke. The only reason she didn't at first was because she was afraid he was gonna have her going out looking more like a stripper than a high schooler.

"Wow, you're no help! Now if I went outside looking like a hooligan and embarrassing you, you would have been upset! And no way you're going out in that!" Daisy argued back. She wasn't gonna be embarrassed by her own outfit or Jaspers! Jasper let out a light groan and rolled on to her stomach. She stared at Daisy's back for a minute before getting up to leave. No point in staying if she had to change.

"HEY!! Where are you going?" Daisy ran after her. She thought they were gonna get dressed together like girl friends do for parties. She was so excited for this moment.

"You said I can't go like this right? Make up your damn mind, Gaisy! I'm going home to look nice for our 'date'." And with that Jasper left. Daisy couldn't help but pout. She really wanted to spend time with Jasper deciding outfits but she had no choice and went on to her next victim, Luke!!
—————-
It was now 2:30 pm and Daisy, Jenny, and Luke were at the meeting spot. Matthew had dropped them off a little earlier than expected. He said him and his boyfriend were gonna go on their own date and wouldn't have time to take them later. So the little group just roamed around the area looking for stuff to do in the mean time. Luke talked majority of the time. Talking about food or money or even his little hobby of pole dancing.

"Goood, they are taking so long! It's been more than an hour!" Jenny complained. They had texted her about 20 minutes ago saying they were pulling up but you know how people love to lie.

"Maybe they got caught up in something? Ya know they are pretty hot. Some girls probably wanted them but they want us so can't be helped!" Luke shrugged as he walked ahead. Jenny scoffed knowing that he was a little too cocky. She was sure if Connor got bored he would probably leave Luke.

"You think so? I don't think really think Japsers that all in to me. This might just be out of pity, ya know?" Daisy walked a few feet above Luke as if she was trying to hide the facial expression she made at his last sentence.