"𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔-𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍!"

Diasy POV

'We lost..' We lost because of me. The game was going so well, until my dumb ass had to get distracted and get hit, then that caused everyone else to get distracted then we all got hit. Jasper was the only one in and she ended up getting hit too..so we lost.

Everyone were in the locker rooms now and I was in the bathroom stalls again. I didn't wanna get my ass beat, I'm fucking terrified. I've been attacked by her before but it was usually just words not really violence. She has hit me before but I think that was more of a buddy back punch. Actually maybe it wasn't.

"Daisy! I know you're in here!" Jasper yelled making her way into the stall section of the locker rooms. "I told you I would beat your ass if you we lost!" She kicked her foot against my locker door. How did she know I was in here! I could feel my eyes already starting to water. Small whimpers and sobs escaped from my mouth, going against my will. "I know you aren crying?" Stupid sensitivity. She kicked the door again almost kicking it down. She kicked the door over and over again, until the door fell down.

I kept my head in my knees being to scared to even face her. "Hey! Are you even listening me!" She grabbed the back of my brown hair yanking my head up roughly. I let out a cry of pain and the tears started to roll down my face. "Now do you hear me, bitch?" (I'm sorry that was so mean!) I'm scared, is she really doing all this over a dodgeball game!

Jasper POV

"Answer me!" Could she not hear me or am I not speaking English? "I-I'm sorry." She let out through all her little whimpers and sobs. 'Disgusting..' "Listen here you little bitch, crying is gonna do anything for you!" I let go of her hair stood back up, going back to my regular height. I was about to grab her but Chole suddenly appeared out of the blue. She was my other friend, well I wouldn't say friend more of an associate. "Aw is mister 'daisy' crying." Kiley laughed at her little joke that I didn't find funny. "Mister?" My eyes shot towards Kiley once I realized what she had said. "Yeah you know...because he's trans." She stopped laughing for a bit, he? Really. "Dude what the fuck?" She looked at me surprised a little. What the hell is she looking surprised for, we talked about this.

"She is a she! We talked about this. Being transphobic is not cool bro." I walked up to her and pushed her shoulder a little to show I was serious. I tolerate bullying but not being transphobic and homophobic . "W-what..?" Did she not just hear what I said! "There's a lot of other things to bully her about! I mean look at her literally." I laughed looking back at daisy. Ok, she wasn't ugly. Honestly she was smokin, but I couldn't admit that, no way in hell! "Come on dude lets go.." I grabbed my bag that I dropped on the way into the bathroom and started to head out of the room but not without looking at daisy again. "This isn't over you little crybaby!" Then we left.

Daisy POV

I made my way home, totally forgetting about the bruises on my thighs, and my red puffy eyes from crying. So when I made it in the house, you best believe my mom had some stuff to say about this. She immediately ran up to me and started to examine my body, soon after she called the school which was a whole argument with the principal that I would have to deal with tomorrow. I ignored her and went towards my room. Today was too much for me.

"Daisy ,honey!" My mom called me from the kitchen. I slowly got up from off of my bed. 'My legs hurt.' I just wanted to lay down and throw a big hoodie on myself, while I drown in self hate. "Hi sweetie, I was wondering if you could go get me some potatoes from the store! It's for dinner tonight." 'Come ooonnnn!' I slowly nodded my head and went back to my room to get dressed. I put on a white skirt, and a black turtleneck, with white stockings and black vans. "Ok I'm leaving mom!" I grabbed her car keys and made my way out of the house to her car.

Time skip!

The store was pretty packed today, well it was mostly old ladies/men and moms with their kids that were running around. I already had the potatoes so I was leaving at the moment. I was pretty happy the be leaving, I hated the store. Especially going by myself. Most of the time I would get stared down by a bunch of old hags who thought I was cute. They would come up to me and start flirting like I wasn't a whole minor! Luckily today went different. Most of the old men were with their wives, or they just weren't perverts.

I was almost home but I wanted to stop at the new donut shop that just opened up in town. It was a pretty nice place, but it smelt like donuts all the time which was kinda sickening to breath in too long. Not surprised that people rather sit outside than inside. I just order 12 donuts with sprinkles and some without. My mom wasn't really into sprinkles. While waiting for my donuts, there were a lot of kids that stood around the shop. 'Most likely a friend group.' I minded my business and stayed on my phone. Well that was until one of the kids bumped into me, which I fell and hit my knees and my phone dropped. "This day just keeps getting worse!" I scratched my knees really badly, but they weren't bleeding and that's mostly because my socks stopped them. But they ripped in the process. "Omg are you ok?" I heard the person panic. 'Does it look like I'm ok..' I wanted to say that but I didn't I simply answered with a yes and got up.

I brushed off my knees a little and slid my shoes off to take off my knee highs. Then I slid my shoes back on and went to grab the donuts and leave.

"RIP to my socks.." A small tear fell from my eye, not because my socks where gone but because my knees hurt and I was pushed around twice today.

—————

I hope you guys liked this one! I did pre-read so I think I got everything that I did wrong right!

Pls vote and comment what you think!
Thoughts on the characters.
Is Jasper too mean?
Is their something you don't like about Daisy ?