𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆?☹︎☻︎

Third POV

"DAISY HELP MEEEE!!" Jenny had yelled from across the hall. She had a big date today but didn't know what to wear. So she decided that Daisy would be a good help. From what she has seen, she knows how to dress.

"Whaaaaaattttt???" Daisy groaned when she entered her older sister's room.

"Help meeee, you know I have a date!" Jenny whined at her little sister and she ran across the room, running around looking for an outfit and accessories that would fit this mysterious date.

"You've only been here for a week and you're always going on a date! How?!?!" Daisy has lived here her whole life and she can barely even tell her own brother she loves him. It's just weird.
"WAIT SHE HAS A DATE??" Jasper came up from behind Daisy. Jasper had called Daisy the night before saying she was bored and wanted to have a sleepover. Daisy was quite surprised she had asked her out of anyone but said yeah. Luke also came, which brought Connor over, which brought Tim over, which made their older brother Matthew come out of his room to make sure none of the boys were messing with his sisters. Oh, and Matthews "boyfriend" also Kyle, he came with Jasper.

"Yep...Tim asked her out." Tim, Connor, and Kyle had gone home earlier to get dressed. Kyle was going to a funeral, Connor and Tim were going to do a double date with Jenny and Luke so they had gone home. Luke stayed here tho, he has clothes at Daisy's house, plus he wanted to spy on Jasper.

"Where's Luke?" Jenny asked Daisy. She wanted to get to know Luke before they went on a double date with each other.

"Oh, that fat whore is sleeping." Matthew walked past Daisy and Jasper. His eyes were focused on his phone as he laughed. Daisy rolled her eyes while Jasper just shrugged.

"Fuck you, small dick!" Luke screamed as he walked out of Daisy's room, well it was more of a drunk walk.

"Yeah right, if I fucked you with this dick you would be crying!" Matthew laughed. Daisy cringed and went back to her room, Jasper followed behind her and so did Luke, but he didn't leave without flipping Matthew off.

"Wait, Daisy! You still haven't helped me, hurry before dad wakes up!" Daisy groaned and walked back over to her sister. Jasper followed behind her again and so did Luke.

"Guys, you can stop following me!" Luke and Jasper shook their heads, they had nothing better to do so following Daisy was something that would entertain them. Daisy rolled her eyes and went into her sister's closet, she didn't really have any cute clothes.

"Gosh, you dress like a grandma! Like you don't even have lingerie!" Daisy laughed, her sister pouted and kicked Daisy in her back. Daisy screamed and punched her sister's leg which her sister hit her back. Daisy stopped and busted out laughing, Jenny didn't see what was funny but started to laugh a few minutes after her. Luke and Jasper started to laugh too, it was like a train of giggles that just kept going. But all the fun suddenly stopped when their father stepped in.

"What's all the fun about?" All the three sad smiled, they all stopped laughing. Daisy shrugged and Matthew left. Jasper looked at their dad confused about who he was, she has only been to Daisy's house a few times but she hasn't seen him once. Luke grabbed Jaspers's arm and tried to drag her away but she yanked her arm back and asked Luke what was wrong. Luke shook his head in you don't wanna know what and took Jasper out of the room.