𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 ♔

"So I heard there's a cool party tonight! We should totally go." Luke and Daisy were walking down there school halls as always. The halls were like their little hangout place for them. Luke had gotten information from Connor about some party tonight and he invited him to come. Luke couldn't go alone. Even tho Connor was going to be there, he knew he would leave for his "girlfriend".

"I don't know Luke, you know how I feel about parties! Plus my mom probably wouldn't even let me go!" Daisy Lied. If anything her mom wanted her to go to parties. Daisy was pretty much a loner, so she never went outside if it wasn't needed. One time her mom tried to get her to go to a party that her brother was invited to. She had to struggle a lot just to get Daisy dressed.

"Pfft-..don't give me that bullshit! We all know she would get on her knees and beg you to go!" He wasn't wrong like we said before Daisy's mom wanted her to get out.

"Come on! Just come with me, your mom probably needs a break too!" Daisy looked at Luke offended by his remark. She thought her mom loved her company. Daisy would read with her mom and tell her all about her math problems, which Daisy found fun.

"My mom loves spending time with me!" Daisy semi-yelled back at Luke.

"Please, she probably can't even have sex because you are always home." Daisy's expression quickly went from offended to disgusted. She did not need to have that horrible image in her head. Daisy thought if she should actually go tho, maybe she will get her first kiss in one of those spin the bottle games or something like that. Then Jasper couldn't call her virgin lips anymore.

"Fine! I'll go, but I'm not drinking and I'm for sure not driving us back home!" Daisy agreed with Luke's suggestion to go and they both celebrated, well mostly Luke while Daisy just laughed. 'Well, tonight is gonna be a night!'

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱

Daisy struggled to pick out an outfit for herself, she usually wore hoodies, thigh highs, and all that lazy stuff. The only serious outfit she had was her mom's old work outfit, which she had no idea of why it was there. She threw clothes out of her closet one by one looking for an outfit. In the end, she had nothing.

"MOOOMM!!" Daisy called out for her mom, if anybody had any outfit for a party it was her. Her mom quickly bust threw her door, she thought her poor daughter was dying or something.

"Daisy don't fucking scare me like that!" As soon as that curse word left her mother's mouth, her mom quickly fixed her mistake and crossed her heart. Most likely apologizing to 'god'. Daisy didn't have a problem with this mythical person, she just didn't believe in it and it's a little book. Like really, how does a book that old make it to this century without 'any' lies. But she never questioned or hated her mom for having her own beliefs she just let her do her thing as she did hers.

"So what's up?" Her mom leaned on the top of her dresser, her mom was really a teenager in a grown ladies body. Daisy's mom kinda acted like Jasper but less mean. She sometimes wondered how her mom wasn't a lesbian or at least bisexual. But then again the Bible.

"I need help finding an outfit for this....hangout!" Daisy lied to her mom, she didn't need her knowing she was going to a party. Her mom would get over-excited and start acting crazy.

"OMG, YOU'RE GOING TO A PARTY!" Well, there goes that lie. Daisy sighed and shook her head yes, she was just waiting for her mom to bust out like a maniac and start looking for outfits, which she needed but not the maniac part.